Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Share your thoughts about veggies & CafeMom will donate up to $2000 to Feeding America!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Getting your little ones to eat more veggies can be a tough job but it doesn't have to be.

Tell us how important veggies are to you and your family's diet & CafeMom will donate $1 (up to $2000) to Feeding America for every mom that shares a comment below!

Don't forget to take the One Giant Pledge to serve more veggies to your family for a chance to win a $200 American Express gift card!

>< The CafeMom Team

eating

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:36 PM
Replies (61-70):
PeacefulMom.2
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 11:44 AM
We love vegetables! I am lucky to have kids who like veggies, they like them for snacks too.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
NVL0707
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 11:45 AM
We love our veggies!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
richellenicole
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 11:46 AM

It's very important to my husband and I, Next year we are starting a huge garden and I am going to learn how to can our fruits and veggies. Plus I came up with and idea, if we have a great abundance of fruits and veggies i will put baskets together and take them to our neaighbors on my street and all so put baskets on our fence for people who are just passing through our street.simple smile

pamelax3
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 11:59 AM

Veggies are very important to our family. It is the power my kids need to learn an be active

TheBabyFactory4
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 12:02 PM
We eat lots of veggies
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mompatrol
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 12:07 PM
Great! I am always including veggies in every lunch and dinner meal, sometimes it is difficult to get them to eat certain ones but I am not going to give up.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
letstalk747
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 12:24 PM

my hubby and I eats veggies everyday , my kids are gettin there- seeing us eat them.

Hyacinth72
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 12:33 PM
Yum. I love veggies and my two small children have them on their plate at every meal. Sometimes they eat them and sometimes they don't. They are there though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ninamsi
by Member on Oct. 24, 2012 at 12:57 PM

We have vegetables with 85% of our meals.  They like some more than others but they are used to having them.

honeyrder
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 1:01 PM

My kids love vegetables, even lima beans and spinach. I suppose that's because they saw me eating them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN