Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Share your thoughts about veggies & CafeMom will donate up to $2000 to Feeding America!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Getting your little ones to eat more veggies can be a tough job but it doesn't have to be.

Tell us how important veggies are to you and your family's diet & CafeMom will donate $1 (up to $2000) to Feeding America for every mom that shares a comment below!

Don't forget to take the One Giant Pledge to serve more veggies to your family for a chance to win a $200 American Express gift card!

>< The CafeMom Team

eating

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:36 PM
Replies (71-80):
Nicolle_09
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 1:11 PM

I believe that veggies are important to a healthy balanced meal and Im lucky that my almost 4 year old loves most veggies, I just hope the 9 month old is like that when he is older. 

We try to have at least ove veggie a day with dinner and allow veggie snacks through out the day. 

christi34
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 1:35 PM

Vegetables will help you grow strong and healthy!!!

mommy2lexinmark
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 1:46 PM
We all love veggies....my kids get them everyday....even if its just in their juice! Tonight were having fajitas with onions, peppers, and mushrooms! Yumm
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommy2lexinmark
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 1:46 PM
Lets get to 2000 yay
anjones09
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 3:14 PM
Oh we love veggies! I make them with every meal. My ds especially likes green beans.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Erna2
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 3:22 PM

Supper would not be complete without veggies here. My kids would be upset if there wasn't some type of vegetable, that's for sure..

Miranda1127
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 4:50 PM

Veggies are essential in our families diet. We make an active effort to eat them w/every meal.

KendallsMommee
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 4:54 PM

Veggies are extremely important to us! As a matter of fact, my DD LOVES veggies and prefers them over any kind of meat. We purchase Green Giant veggies in frozen and canned form every week.

Firewoman33
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 5:00 PM

Veggies help my kids thrive!

peaches_04
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 5:42 PM
Veggie crafts
Ants on a log
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)