Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Share your thoughts about veggies & CafeMom will donate up to $2000 to Feeding America!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Getting your little ones to eat more veggies can be a tough job but it doesn't have to be.

Tell us how important veggies are to you and your family's diet & CafeMom will donate $1 (up to $2000) to Feeding America for every mom that shares a comment below!

Don't forget to take the One Giant Pledge to serve more veggies to your family for a chance to win a $200 American Express gift card!

>< The CafeMom Team

eating

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:36 PM
Replies (81-90):
peaches_04
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 5:43 PM
I like to buy frozen bags of broccoli and chop them up pretty small and hide them in everything
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
coffeemama444
Welcoming my daughter to Cafemom!!! Yay:)
Yesterday at 4:57 PM
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 5:53 PM

So Important! I struggle with that with my youngest, so I try to be sneaky and slip vegi's into fun meals like grated carrots into spaghetti sauce!

DuncansMommy
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 8:12 PM
I'm a vegan but nobody else in my family is. But because of my healthy eating habits both my children enjoy lots of good veggies!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoveMyBoyK
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 8:14 PM
My son loves broccoli and carrots -- any other veggies have to be hidden.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alyson121
by Alyson on Oct. 24, 2012 at 8:17 PM

We love veggies in my family.  Our children love eating the variety of "new" an "ancient" veggies. Vegetables are important to us because they give us all the vital nutrients we need to survive and live a healthy and happy life. Veggies ROCK! ;-)

EllesMomma7
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 9:02 PM
Veggies are vital to my vegan diet!
jellyphish
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 9:27 PM
I make a point to have a green smoothie in the morning. On the mornings I skip the greens I feel lethargic. Spinach is proving very important to my energy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
catholicmamamia
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 9:37 PM

Veggies are very important to my family's diet because it is a critical part of meeting our daily nutritional requirements and maintaining a healthy immune system!

sammygrl77
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 10:30 PM
Veggies are very important to me and my family. I have to hide them in foods to get my picky ones to eat a variety, but their health is worth it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AMissouriMommy
by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 11:39 AM

My little one is funny, she loves all veggies would rather have salad then chips for a snack..we are lucky I guess. I love veggies to, only one I have to "force" to eat them is hubby lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)