Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

lets be honest here..

Posted by   + Show Post
How many cups of water do you drink a day?

Do you add any fruit to it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:31 PM
Replies (11-20):
dream528
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:39 PM

I need to drink more water. Right now, if I get a bottle of water a day, I'm lucky...

I was drinking it like crazy for awhile! With a wedge of lime or lemon. I have one of those plastic-y cups with the lid and straw and I would re-fill it all day long...  But lately, I've been so darn tired that I've been drinking too much coffee throughout the day :/

jes_eli_0710
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Me too even though I love it but I love soda more. I should really stop drinking it tho.

Quoting Hannahsmommy816:

0. i am so bad at drinking water :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LaDonna_d
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:19 PM
Anywhere from 2L (at least) to a gallon (or more if working outside or some such).
LaDonna_d
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:20 PM
No fruit, unless I go out, then a lemon wedge or two,,,
mypbandj
by Jen on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:30 PM

great ideas

Quoting kmrtigger:

It's all I drink anymore. I do drink crystal light sometimes. But my new favorite way to drink water is with fruit added to it and left to sit in the fridge a day or two before drinking it.

Trying taking a pitcher, slice 2 apples(your choice of brand), and add to the pitcherand add a cinnamon stick. Fill with ice and then add water. The longer it sits, the better the flavor.  After 3 days it tasted like apple pie to me.  And when you run outta water you can add more for a couple more days before changing out the apples and cinnamon stick. Want more intense cinnamon flavor?Stick a cinnamon stick in your glass for each cup you pour.

Another good one is filling a pitcher full of sliced starwberries and lemons, adding ice and filling with water. YUM!

Lemons, limes and oranges sliced with ice and water is another tasty one.

All these waters can be made a left on the counter with ice all day. Use a pretty pitcher and it looks so good you can't help but pour a glass every time you walk past. And since all these are flavored with natural flavors, no added sugars, they are calorie free.

mypbandj
by Jen on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:30 PM

Honestly...not enough. :(

Charizma77
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:32 PM
No idea, I drink a lot..but never keep track.
Charizma77
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:32 PM
And I rarely add anything to it
FrumpyMama
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:33 PM

I'd say 10-16, I have a water bottle equal to 3 cups of water and I honestly lose track of how many times I fill it. 

mommythree0508
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:33 PM

Quoting CrazedMomof2:

Lately, very little.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)