Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

What Are You Passing Out This Halloween?

Posted by   + Show Post

We are just a few short weeks away from Halloween and I was wondering what you ladies will be passing out this year? 

by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 1:55 PM
Replies (41-42):
MamaMandee
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 3:29 PM

I would worried about them melting ...but then again we are not eating them lol 

Quoting robsgurl_23:

I am thinking leaving them in my husband car trunk might be a good option so I know the candy isnt here during the day so I cant be tempted to break into the candy...=)

Quoting MamaMandee:

Good luck on not opening them .... I broke into the Kit Kat already lol 

Quoting robsgurl_23:

I will be passing out a mix of chocolate candy bars. We just bought our candy yesterday..I plan on not opening the bags until Halloween. I will be good and not eat any..well maybe 1 or 2 on Halloween...=) The mix had kit kat, almond joy ( my favorite), reeses peanut butter cups, m&ms I think, hershey bars, whoppers, I think I got a bag with start burts, smarties and that kind of stuff..I usually get little bags and put a few pieces of candy in each bag but not sure if I am going to do that this year or what. The candy is in my husband car trunk so I have to get it out and put it in the basement when he comes home.

Tiffytifftiff
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 12:24 AM

I live on a street with no street lights or side walks. So we don't get any but my sisters kids. ( We live on the same property). But i do get a bag of mixed for us and give some to our neighbors kids and sis kids.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN