Crunchy-Topped Broccoli Casserole from the Green Giant site!
- 1 bag (24 oz) Green Giant® frozen broccoli & three cheese sauce
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped drained roasted red bell peppers (from 7-oz jar)
- 3/4 cup Fiber One® original bran cereal
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- Heat oven to 350°F. In ungreased 8-inch square microwavable dish or 2-quart microwavable casserole, place broccoli & cheese sauce. Microwave on High 7 to 8 minutes or until cheese is melted and mixture is very hot; stir well. Stir in roasted peppers.
- Place cereal in resealable food-storage plastic bag; seal bag and slightly crush with rolling pin or meat mallet (or slightly crush in food processor). In small bowl, mix crushed cereal and remaining ingredients until blended. Sprinkle over broccoli mixture in casserole.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender and topping is crisp.
|NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING|
|Serving Size:||1 Serving|
|Calories||120||Calories from Fat||40|