Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tired and Drained

Posted by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 9:12 PM
Kim
  • 13 Replies

The past couple of weeks have been really draining for me.  Lots of stuff going on, normal everyday stuff, but stuff, nonetheless.  Also, I had a classmate from high school who was murdered by her son a couple of weeks ago.  One of my good friend's mom (I was close to her mom too) died this week, her funeral is tomorrow.  Another friend from high school also lost her mom this week.  I tend to pick up on the stress of friends and family and take it on myself, so it makes me a very empathetic person (which is good), but it also makes me drained when a lot happens at once.

I have been trying to take care of myself.  I had a migraine for 3 days this week and tried to take it easy on housework and stuff.  Today was a school holiday, so I slept late, but then had a lot of catching up to do with the things I let slide this week.  I have been trying to eat well, but exercise has been non-existent.

Not sure where I'm going with this, just letting you know what's going on with me.  It's been hard to get on here and update as much as I want to. 

by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 9:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hannahsmommy816
by Bronze Member on Oct. 19, 2012 at 9:22 PM

hugs :(

Mommyto2LilMen
by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 10:07 PM

*HUGS*

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Oct. 19, 2012 at 10:34 PM
Feel better!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ZakkarysMom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 19, 2012 at 10:38 PM
I'm sorry you have so many things going on. Keep taking care of yourself. I hope you feel better soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
reneawesley
by on Oct. 20, 2012 at 12:21 AM
Hugs!
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 20, 2012 at 5:35 AM

Hugs mama!  It's been a rough few weeks for me too...last week of work was this past week...yay!  Glad to be done with that...less stress for me!  My in laws are here visiting for my son's birthday...his party is today and I haven't made it to the gym in a over a week!  UGH!

jryberg
by on Oct. 20, 2012 at 8:33 AM

Hugs to you - I am sorry for all of the losses in your life recently. I hope you can take a break and do something fun with your kids. I know when things get really stressful for me it helps to declare a fun day - and we do what ever my 6-year old wants to do! 

mypbandj
by Jen on Oct. 20, 2012 at 9:42 AM
Hugs!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cleanaturalady
by Kim on Oct. 20, 2012 at 9:51 AM

Happy Birthday to Brady.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Hugs mama!  It's been a rough few weeks for me too...last week of work was this past week...yay!  Glad to be done with that...less stress for me!  My in laws are here visiting for my son's birthday...his party is today and I haven't made it to the gym in a over a week!  UGH!

countrygirlkat
by on Oct. 20, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Hugs to you.  I am so sorry for all the losses.  Hang in there. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)