Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

How often do you experience eye discomfort?

Posted by   + Show Post

We gave moms a $25 gift card and asked them to purchase the Similasan Irritated Eye Relief product. Read what our moms are saying about the product. 

Do you often experience irratation, dryness or burning of the eye? Tell us all about it.

by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 1:13 PM
Replies (21-30):
Rushn311
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 12:37 PM

I don't get much eye irritation but if I do, I usually use Visine

Threes.Company
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 1:05 PM

I experience it often.  I have bad allergies and my allergies affect my eyes.  They get irritated, red and sometimes they sting or itch.

lalasmama2007
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 1:47 PM
No, I don't, but I'm curious to see what everyone has to say.
acrogodess
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 1:53 PM
I get dry eyes around this time of year. I don't really know why althought i guess it has to do with the changes in the season and I haven't consulted my doctor about it, but similisan eye drops are a household favorite. My son is frequently prescribed eye drops for his itchy red eyes during allergy season. Similisan helps us both. We bought this bottle at our local cvs pharmacy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
slw123
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 2:35 PM

I have very dry eyes in the morning from having had laser eye surgery.  Dry eyes was one of the side effects I was told to expect and sure enough, I have it.  It's been worth it because I went from being legally blind to having almost 20/20 vision.  

I was chosen for the influencer and I bought the Similasan Irritated Eye Relief drops and have been very pleased with the results.  I use them as soon as I wake up in the morning and they bring me immediate soothing relief.  Plus I'm noticing that the more lubricated my eyes are (the less dry and irritated) my vision is even more sharp.  I am very pleased with the drops and will continue to use them.

.Angelica.
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 3:00 PM

i don't have many eye problems.

alliesmom112
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 3:47 PM

Congrats to al the moms chosen. I do experience eye irratation expecially during this time of year with the weather changing and my allergies 

countrygirlkat
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 3:52 PM

I am glad to read some great reviews of this product!  DH has been experiencing a lot of eye irritation lately and I will have to tell him about this product!  I love the fact it is all natural.  Thanks!

Sisteract
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 4:17 PM

I have itchy and dry eyes. I also wear contacts and am post menopausal. I regularly use lubricating drops.

Mazie0723
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 6:16 PM

Our family has used these drops in the past and loved them..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)