Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

How often do you experience eye discomfort?

Posted by   + Show Post

We gave moms a $25 gift card and asked them to purchase the Similasan Irritated Eye Relief product. Read what our moms are saying about the product. 

Do you often experience irratation, dryness or burning of the eye? Tell us all about it.

by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 1:13 PM
Replies (31-40):
Dawnzilla
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 7:09 PM

Daily! My eyes are red, itchy, watery, and every morning when I get up a little sticky. I tried pink eye antibiotic drops, and it's just allergies. Tried prescription drops from the allergist, no luck. I'm about at my wits ends. They are always itchy and burny :(

Kmakksmom
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 8:52 PM
I get eye irritation lots, but I have very sensitive eyes and am allergic to most ingredients in eye drops so I can't use them. I can't even have the puff of air that's blown into eyes to check for glaucoma because it gives me hives. :/
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Bob192
by Crystal on Nov. 12, 2012 at 9:36 PM

I usually don't have problems with my eyes, but the past few days my allergies have been horrible and my eyes are really bothering me.  I may need to try these!

TheBabyFactory4
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:16 PM

Only when I am driving at night

crabbyD
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:37 PM

I was happy to hear when I was chosen to participate in this influencer. I wear contact lenses and tend to have red and irritated eyes a couple of times a week. That being said I was stoked to give these eye drops a try.

I was able to find these drops at my local Target store which is great because I know I won't have to go out of my way to purchase these drops in the future. Let's get into my nightly routine.... After a long days work I come home and remove my contacts. Since I work in front of a computer all day my eyes are almost always red and irritated. I can easily wear my glasses, but I find them tedious and would rather have nothing on my face while I'm at work or home. I used the drops about 3 times this past week and felt as well noticed some relief. The drops did not feel harsh or further irritate my eyes. I'll gladly recommend these drops to anyone and look forward to continue using these drops.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
4kidz916
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 8:32 AM

I have allergies and experience eye irritation when my allergies act up.  I'll have to look for these drops to try out. 

MamaBear2cubs
by Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 9:02 AM

Glad they were helpful!

Quoting crabbyD:

I was happy to hear when I was chosen to participate in this influencer. I wear contact lenses and tend to have red and irritated eyes a couple of times a week. That being said I was stoked to give these eye drops a try.

I was able to find these drops at my local Target store which is great because I know I won't have to go out of my way to purchase these drops in the future. Let's get into my nightly routine.... After a long days work I come home and remove my contacts. Since I work in front of a computer all day my eyes are almost always red and irritated. I can easily wear my glasses, but I find them tedious and would rather have nothing on my face while I'm at work or home. I used the drops about 3 times this past week and felt as well noticed some relief. The drops did not feel harsh or further irritate my eyes. I'll gladly recommend these drops to anyone and look forward to continue using these drops.

natesmom1228
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 9:10 AM

I never really have eye problems.

BabyTeki
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 9:40 AM
Not too much. If I do its ny contacts and I take them out
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
countrygirlkat
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 12:30 PM

Quoting mp3mom:

For some reason, a couple of weeks ago, I got a stye; it doesn't seem to be getting better and I think is going to my other eye despite my carefulness not to use the same towel.

I hope it feels better soon!  Things with the eye are extra painful and annoying it seems, lol. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)