Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Aging?

Posted by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 9:55 AM
  • 29 Replies

Ok, I am only 28 but here lately I have noticed that my face just looks older. I am not one of these people that is obsessed with my looks or anything but I just feel like I look worn out. Does anyone have any ideas about what I could do to help this?

~Thanks~

Faith, Hope & Love "I Will Have Faith in YOU, Hope For YOU To Come Home To Me & Love YOU More Every Day".
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 9:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cleanaturalady
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:59 AM

Exfoliate and moisturize.  

cleanaturalady
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 12:03 PM
2 moms liked this

FYI:  A great natural exfoliating skin brightening DIY is - take a dollop of mild face wash and mix in 1tsp baking soda and 1tsp sea salt (I like to use Himalayan pink salt) and mix them together.  Put the mixture on your face and let it sit for 5 minutes.  You will feel it tingle a bit.  Then gently scrub the mixture around on your face and rinse.

raegan1221
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 12:12 PM

Oh nice! Thank you very much:)

Quoting cleanaturalady:

FYI:  A great natural exfoliating skin brightening DIY is - take a dollop of mild face wash and mix in 1tsp baking soda and 1tsp sea salt (I like to use Himalayan pink salt) and mix them together.  Put the mixture on your face and let it sit for 5 minutes.  You will feel it tingle a bit.  Then gently scrub the mixture around on your face and rinse.

Faith, Hope & Love "I Will Have Faith in YOU, Hope For YOU To Come Home To Me & Love YOU More Every Day".
shajdinyak
by Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 12:14 PM
1 mom liked this
I use my all natural handmade anti aging face serum. www.honeykisssed.yolasite.com
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jules_
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 3:22 PM
I haven't started using anything yet. It is amazing what just sleep can do for you. That I so need more of. LOL
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
raegan1221
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 3:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Me too. Lately I've been getting very little sleep. Maybe that's it.

Quoting Jules_:

I haven't started using anything yet. It is amazing what just sleep can do for you. That I so need more of. LOL

reneawesley
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 4:16 PM
Thanks

Quoting cleanaturalady:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mp3mom
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 4:25 PM

Drink more water?

raegan1221
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 4:39 PM

That's a good idea. I drink quite a bit of water but also quite a bit of unsweet tea...so maybe I should take it easy on the tea?

Quoting mp3mom:

Drink more water?

godsgirl26
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 4:42 PM
1 mom liked this
I've got nothing sorry bump for you.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)