Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Food Poisioning

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 12:28 AM
  • 17 Replies
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 12:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SabrinaLC
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 9:23 AM

thanks for sharing

mypbandj
by Jen on Nov. 12, 2012 at 9:59 AM
I'm like hyper worried about food poisoning!! It drives dh crazy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:33 AM
Thanks for sharing...bump for later!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LindaClement
by Gold Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 3:21 PM
1 mom liked this

I've had food poisoning twice, both times I thought I'd have to get significantly better to be well enough to die.

I don't want to have it again.

Alyson121
by Alyson on Nov. 12, 2012 at 5:49 PM

I got food poisoning after eating at Panera Bread in 2007.  Luckily my body IMMEDIATLY got rid of it, although i thought was going to have to camp out in our bathroom.  I haven't eaten there since.

Alyson121
by Alyson on Nov. 12, 2012 at 5:52 PM
1 mom liked this

I FEEL you on that, for sure!

Quoting LindaClement:

I've had food poisoning twice, both times I thought I'd have to get significantly better to be well enough to die.

I don't want to have it again.

reneawesley
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:42 PM

Thanks

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 13, 2012 at 5:05 AM

Wow!  I can't believe that Alyson!  Good to know:)  I've had the bread there before!

Quoting Alyson121:

I got food poisoning after eating at Panera Bread in 2007.  Luckily my body IMMEDIATLY got rid of it, although i thought was going to have to camp out in our bathroom.  I haven't eaten there since.

Alyson121
by Alyson on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:42 PM

Yeah, used to eat there from time to time.  I loved their salads.  It was a salad that made me sick.  It's weird too because the tomatoes tasted "off" but i didn't think i'd get sick from it.  Learned my lesson from that.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Wow!  I can't believe that Alyson!  Good to know:)  I've had the bread there before!

Quoting Alyson121:

mp3mom
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Food borne illnesses are not "seen"... you can get them from the most renown places...

Quoting Alyson121:

Yeah, used to eat there from time to time.  I loved their salads.  It was a salad that made me sick.  It's weird too because the tomatoes tasted "off" but i didn't think i'd get sick from it.  Learned my lesson from that.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Quoting Alyson121:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)