Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sinuses

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:51 PM
  • 12 Replies

Anyone else dealing with sinus issues lately?  The backs of my eyes have been so achy lately and I just know it's related to my sinuses.  All thanks to barometric pressure changes and weather.  Bleh!

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bleacheddecay
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:54 PM

I have sinus issues every day of the year. *hugs* What do you do for it?

rocky_mtn_mama
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 1:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Usually not much.  Sometimes I'll take a psuedafed, but I don't care for the "speed" feel I get from them.

I have horrible allergies, year round, too.  So I'm sure some of my issues could be attributed to that.

Quoting Bleacheddecay:

I have sinus issues every day of the year. *hugs* What do you do for it?

mp3mom
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:30 PM

I get migraines from barometric pressure changes. I found this:

http://www.livestrong.com/search/?mode=standard&search=sinuses+barometric+changes

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:56 PM
You are not alone!
mypbandj
by Jen on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:21 PM

No but my boss is CONSTANTLY sick w/ sinus issues.

SabrinaLC
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:12 AM

My husband has having some sinus issues.  He's missing some of his though.  He was in a car accident years ago and so now he's lacking the frontal sinus.  He says it makes the pain worse though.

rocky_mtn_mama
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 2:31 PM

Oh goodness, I can imagine that must really hurt!

Quoting SabrinaLC:

My husband has having some sinus issues.  He's missing some of his though.  He was in a car accident years ago and so now he's lacking the frontal sinus.  He says it makes the pain worse though.

rocky_mtn_mama
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 2:33 PM

Thanks!  These are great tips, the cold compress one in the first article really does work.

I think I figured out why I was hurting yesterday.  I'd forgotten that I closed my bedroom window the day before and I don't sleep well with it closed because I feel like I can't breath if I don't have fresh air in the room.  That always gives me a sinus headache.

Quoting mp3mom:

http://www.livestrong.com/search/?mode=standard&search=sinuses+barometric+changes

mp3mom
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Glad it helped :)

Quoting rocky_mtn_mama:

Thanks!  These are great tips, the cold compress one in the first article really does work.

I think I figured out why I was hurting yesterday.  I'd forgotten that I closed my bedroom window the day before and I don't sleep well with it closed because I feel like I can't breath if I don't have fresh air in the room.  That always gives me a sinus headache.

Quoting mp3mom:

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:34 AM

My husband and son have sinus issues...it stinks mama!  Hugs!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)