Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Anyone ever had this happen? **PIOG** **UPDATE**

Posted by   + Show Post

So...I have a lot abdominal problems anyways because of having my gallbladder removed..hard for me to digest certain foods. Anyways....this afternoon I start getting what felt like menstruel cramps (abdominal cramps)..they were kind of in the middle to the left side. Then about 3p, I started hurting mildly bad in my back on the lower right side. Little tmi here but I've been kind of gasy this week and yesterday morning, it hurt when I urinated and also was hard to go which made it hurt worse but that's the only time it happened. So now I am home and my back hurts worse and the abdominal pain has moved to the right side. So....I am thinking maybe a kidney infection? Has anyone ever felt this way or similar?

Update...Okay..got to pee in a cup lol and low and behold it's a UTI. She said there is a chance it's appendicitis so she told me to stay on the Rx for 7 days..In the mean time, to call if the pain & symptoms continue. I am ready for this to be over.

Faith, Hope & Love "I Will Have Faith in YOU, Hope For YOU To Come Home To Me & Love YOU More Every Day".
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:10 PM
Replies (11-20):
raegan1221
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:19 PM

Really? Eeek.

Quoting sherry132:

Sounds like a Kidney stone.

Faith, Hope & Love "I Will Have Faith in YOU, Hope For YOU To Come Home To Me & Love YOU More Every Day".
Basherte
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:57 AM

I haven't. Sorry, I can't help.

Hope you feel better soon. If something doesn't change soon though I would go to a doctor or the E.R.

SabrinaLC
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:17 AM

UTI perhaps?

I'm not really sure.  Hopefully you feel better soon.

Basherte
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:39 AM
1 mom liked this

I didn't really wanna derail the post, but I really have to ask this question.

What does PIOG mean?

raegan1221
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:47 AM

Lol that's okay. "Posted In Other Group".

Quoting Basherte:

I didn't really wanna derail the post, but I really have to ask this question.

What does PIOG mean?

Basherte
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh!. Thank you so much. I appreciate that. I couldn't think of anything that started with those letters. 

mp3mom
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 4:48 PM

I'm not sure; I've never had back pain with a UTI; I'd go to the doctor, IMO.

cmorris1200
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 5:21 PM

Sounds like a kidney infection (and possible stone).  Cranberry is great.  Also, lemon water is great if there are stones.

raegan1221
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 5:56 PM

Oh thanks!

Quoting cmorris1200:

Sounds like a kidney infection (and possible stone).  Cranberry is great.  Also, lemon water is great if there are stones.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:27 AM

Hugs mama!  Hope you get some answers and feel better soon!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN