Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Anyone ever had this happen? **PIOG** **UPDATE**

Posted by   + Show Post

So...I have a lot abdominal problems anyways because of having my gallbladder removed..hard for me to digest certain foods. Anyways....this afternoon I start getting what felt like menstruel cramps (abdominal cramps)..they were kind of in the middle to the left side. Then about 3p, I started hurting mildly bad in my back on the lower right side. Little tmi here but I've been kind of gasy this week and yesterday morning, it hurt when I urinated and also was hard to go which made it hurt worse but that's the only time it happened. So now I am home and my back hurts worse and the abdominal pain has moved to the right side. So....I am thinking maybe a kidney infection? Has anyone ever felt this way or similar?

Update...Okay..got to pee in a cup lol and low and behold it's a UTI. She said there is a chance it's appendicitis so she told me to stay on the Rx for 7 days..In the mean time, to call if the pain & symptoms continue. I am ready for this to be over.

Faith, Hope & Love "I Will Have Faith in YOU, Hope For YOU To Come Home To Me & Love YOU More Every Day".
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:10 PM
Replies (41-42):
Sara3kids
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:35 AM

A little late but sounds like Kidney infection to me.. Something I am "blessed" with. Cranberry juice won't really help now that is more for preventive. If the pain continues what you want is Pyridum. Its a perscription and it numbs the urinary tract. Lots of water and rest! 

raegan1221
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:20 AM

Ohhh good to know! Thanks. Well the pain has actually gone away. It's more the achiness and nausea I am getting now ugh.

Quoting Sara3kids:

A little late but sounds like Kidney infection to me.. Something I am "blessed" with. Cranberry juice won't really help now that is more for preventive. If the pain continues what you want is Pyridum. Its a perscription and it numbs the urinary tract. Lots of water and rest! 

Faith, Hope & Love "I Will Have Faith in YOU, Hope For YOU To Come Home To Me & Love YOU More Every Day".
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)