Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Bad news! Hostess is going out of business today!!

Posted by   + Show Post

But the GOOD NEWS is, you can buy up the last Twinkies and they will last you 40 years! LOL

by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:44 AM
Replies (11-14):
bhwrn1
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:24 AM

LOL! I don't even eat them, blech. Forget that they are full of chemicals, they are SO SWEET! I could never stand them, even as a child. Now Devil Dogs, that's another story. And Ding Dongs, YUM! But I haven't had any of those in YEARS! So this won't affect me. And, I am sure they will be bought by another company or things will actually work out and they won't go out of business. So I doubt we have to fear twinkies not being around :)

mypbandj
by Jen on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:39 AM
I was actually thinking about going out to get one last Twinkie. I haven't had one since I was a kid. But I didn't actually go get one cause I'm not sure it's even worth it.

Well then I saw all these crazies on tv buying out all the twinkles and now selling them on eBay. I think it's kinda sad how ppl will do that kind of thing for their own benefit. But oh well. It's America and they are free to do it! LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cleanaturalady
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:40 PM

Isn't that crazy?  People are nuts. 

Quoting mypbandj:

I was actually thinking about going out to get one last Twinkie. I haven't had one since I was a kid. But I didn't actually go get one cause I'm not sure it's even worth it.

Well then I saw all these crazies on tv buying out all the twinkles and now selling them on eBay. I think it's kinda sad how ppl will do that kind of thing for their own benefit. But oh well. It's America and they are free to do it! LOL

Krysden
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 4:33 PM

I LOVE twinkies.... I haven't bought any in a VERY long time but it was enough just to know they were there.... holding out hope that the company is bought and production continues.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN