Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Overeating

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:44 PM
Jen
  • 12 Replies

Will you overeat on thanksgiving?

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CrazedMomof2
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:45 PM
I'll try not too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Keatonzmom
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:51 PM

Umm of course! It's like the one time a year that I have the excuse to overeat! 

pregnancy calendar

Amanda52007
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:52 PM
I'm going to try not too.

We are going to my dads house and my MILs house. So I'm gonna try and limit my portions and take home leftovers.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Stefanie83
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:53 PM
I try to not overeat as far as portions go but I don't worry about calories being higher than normal if that makes sense. :0). I mean, I know there will be some high calorie stuff so ill eat a normal amount of food knowing that my calories will be high ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:18 AM

Yep, I'm with Stefanie on this...I will make sure my portions are smaller as the food is higher calorie, but I won't go overboard.  Or I will try not to!

Schleetle
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:19 AM
No. I'm not doing a traditional holiday meal this year so I'll eat like I normally do. We are moving soon so keeping it minimal.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SabrinaLC
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:06 PM

probably not at the first two but the third will be here and what we eat will be 100% my decision so I will probably eat way too much!

aprilsalcro
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:07 PM
This !

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Yep, I'm with Stefanie on this...I will make sure my portions are smaller as the food is higher calorie, but I won't go overboard.  Or I will try not to!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom_3.0
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:24 PM

no. im making a promise to myself. I already know how many calories are in each thiing. To be honest, i truly was never  abig fan of all the thanksgiving foods lol. i dont like carved turkey too much, ham is so-so, i can do wthout potatoes, but I love sweet potatoes and green beans. with small portions of white turkey, green bean casserole and a sweet potato, I should still stay at my caloric goal (1000 a day)

Stacie03
by Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:03 PM
I'll be happy to eat on thanksgiving. My 6 week old insists she's hungry at mealtimes and we are EBF so no passing her off do I can eat. Oh well the sacrifices we make for our children. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)