Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

The Amazing Race

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:55 PM
Jen
  • 7 Replies

Do you ever watch The Amazing Race on CBS? Would you ever consider being on that show and racing?

Its a reality show where teams of two race against each other all around the world! They have to complete different challenges (like learn a Russian dance, jump out of airplanes, etc) that are relevant to the country they are in. Challenges can be physically or mentally hard.

I really enjoy watching the show but I'd never want to be on it. My husband on the other hand, would love to do something like that!

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:17 AM

I've never watched it but know what it is...never wanted to be on it though:)

scapermom
by Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:46 AM

I watch. I would go on it, but my husband says he won't. I have a fear of heights so I don't know about doing some of those challenges... 

Regarding the show itself I have to say I haven't been enjoying it so much lately. Especially when the teams gang up against another team to get them out. It kind of ruins the spirit of the show for me. 

mypbandj
by Jen on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:54 AM
Yeah, I was very upset those girls stole the rockers money. Very mean.

Quoting scapermom:

I watch. I would go on it, but my husband says he won't. I have a fear of heights so I don't know about doing some of those challenges... 

Regarding the show itself I have to say I haven't been enjoying it so much lately. Especially when the teams gang up against another team to get them out. It kind of ruins the spirit of the show for me. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bleacheddecay
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:11 AM

I enjoy the show. Until this year I would have liked to go on but suddenly I feel less able to do the challenges.

SabrinaLC
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:58 AM

I've never seen it but my MIL watches it

mp3mom
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 4:24 PM

I don't watch TV.

Krysden
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 12:47 PM

I've watched it in the past but not recently.  I'm like you, I wouldn't want to do it but my husband would probably love it if given the chance. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)