Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

What Kind Of...

Posted by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 3:14 PM
  • 6 Replies

Christmas card are you? Take the quiz, let us know~

http://www.blogthings.com/whatkindofchristmascardareyouquiz/

by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 3:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mp3mom
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 3:22 PM

You Are a Family Photograph Card

The holidays are very special to you. This time of year is all about your friends and family.
You love to make contact with those you may have lost touch with. You are likely to include a long letter with your Christmas card.

You get truly sentimental and emotional during the holidays. You believe this is the time to bury differences and make amends.
Your family is the most important thing in the world to you. You will do anything to make sure they are happy. 

I usually enclose the kids' school pis.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Me too!  

Quoting mp3mom:

The holidays are very special to you. This time of year is all about your friends and family.
You love to make contact with those you may have lost touch with. You are likely to include a long letter with your Christmas card.

You get truly sentimental and emotional during the holidays. You believe this is the time to bury differences and make amends.
Your family is the most important thing in the world to you. You will do anything to make sure they are happy. 

SabrinaLC
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 8:04 PM

You are a Vintage Christmas Card

You find Christmas to be the most peaceful time of the year. The holidays relax you.
Some people may get stressed out or frazzled, but not you. It's like you're celebrating a completely different holiday.

You take pleasure in the small things the holiday season has to offer. Candy canes. Happy children. Your favorite Christmas music.
Christmas may be more complicated than it used to be, but you refuse to get mixed up in the drama. You're bringing simple holidays back. 

reneawesley
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 8:56 PM
Cute card
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cleanaturalady
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:58 AM

You are a Traditional Christmas Card

You think the holidays have gotten a little out of control. You wish you could hold on to the way things used to be.
The holidays are a little too commercial for your tastes. It's like everyone forgot the true meaning of the season.

You try to recreate past holidays as much as possibly by embracing their traditions. For you this means sending out hand addressed and sign cards.
The people you send cards to may not take the time to send a card back, but you're happy just to show them you care. 

Krysden
by Platinum Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 12:14 PM

Same here

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Me too!  

Quoting mp3mom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN