Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

i have lost 110lbs and..

Posted by   + Show Post
I just found out I am expecting baby number 2! I was hoping to wait until February or March to conceive but we're very happy with this pregnancy.

I started my journey to a new healthy lifestyle last June. I weighed 297. I now weigh 187. While I am not where I want to be I am at least 100lbs less than when I got pregnant with my now 3yr old DD. I am looking to stay active and healthy during this pregnancy!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 8:43 AM
Replies (31-36):
alc4evermom
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:26 AM
1 mom liked this

There is a lady at the gym who is really starting to show and she looks great.  Talk to your doctor and think about starting an excersise program, but even in my case where it's what I'm going to school for, I would still consult a professional at the gym if I ever found out that I was pregnant.  The YMCA has good rates for students and a sliding scale for poor people especially at the beginning of the year.  Good luck!!! 

jesusgirl76
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:28 PM
Quoting mypbandj:

Congratulations!!! On losing so much weight (how'd you do it?) and on getting pregnant (I know how that part works though LOL).

Jenn8604
by Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Congrats. You can do this.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kingkongsmom
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:26 PM
1 mom liked this

WooHoo! Congrats. on weight loss and baby gain.

ruhappytoseeme
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:35 PM
1 mom liked this

wow, that is awesome!!! congrats on both! I gained less weight with each child (the first I took the eat for 2 thing literly lol) so you will probably gain less because of your healthy lifestyle :)  wtg on your weight loss and congrats on the baby :)

Alyson121
by Alyson on Dec. 10, 2012 at 3:55 PM
1 mom liked this

That awesome and congrats on the newest editon.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)