Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Belly Pooch

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:31 AM
  • 38 Replies

This is what a (unwanted) belly pooch looks like these days?  Dayum.

One Exercise to End "Lower Belly Pooch" every girl should read this!! This stretch will bring your hips back to where they should be, ease forward pressure on your lower back, and dial back the lower belly bulge. Also helps to stretch the tight hips to end lower back pain. DOING THIS!

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amonkeymom
by Bronze Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:25 PM
5 moms liked this

Wow... If she doesn't want that little pooch, I'll take it and she can have mine instead!  lol

CrazedMomof2
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:27 PM
4 moms liked this

Well, you have to remember everyone has a different idea in their mind. Just because you'd be happy looking like someone else does, that does not mean they are comfortable that way...................... 

alc4evermom
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:00 PM
4 moms liked this

That girl is a kinda trashy.  She's half naked and wants to make sure everyone knows that she shaves her pubes.  Good lord!!!

mp3mom
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 6:33 PM

I wish. LOL!

Amanda52007
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 6:39 PM
Yeah, I wish too! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cleanaturalady
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 6:44 PM

I had to laugh at that. 

Quoting alc4evermom:

That girl is a kinda trashy.  She's half naked and wants to make sure everyone knows that she shaves her pubes.  Good lord!!!

cleanaturalady
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 6:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I didn't say I [wanted] would be happy looking like her, and she's free to get that belly so flat she can bounce a quarter off of it.  My point was, kind of exactly what I think you're saying and that is that everyone has a different standard, a different view of what's beautiful or acceptable to them.  I just didn't see BELLY POOCH screaming at me when I saw the picture. 

Quoting CrazedMomof2:

Well, you have to remember everyone has a different idea in their mind. Just because you'd be happy looking like someone else does, that does not mean they are comfortable that way...................... 

reneawesley
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:53 AM

I think she looks but it doesn't mean she's happy with it. 

rowansmum
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:29 AM

That's the itty bitty pooch.  She's also leaning forward.  Now whether or not that is to make it look smaller or bigger or to keep her little scrap up is the question lol.  Like seriously,  take a step and see what happens lmao!

coupon_ash_back
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:30 PM
2 moms liked this
That's how mine looks and it bothers me. Just because it isn't huge doesnt mean it can't affect self esteem.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)