Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

This is what a (unwanted) belly pooch looks like these days?  Dayum.

One Exercise to End "Lower Belly Pooch" every girl should read this!! This stretch will bring your hips back to where they should be, ease forward pressure on your lower back, and dial back the lower belly bulge. Also helps to stretch the tight hips to end lower back pain. DOING THIS!

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:31 AM
Replies (31-38):
cleanaturalady
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:08 AM

I'm sure you are beautiful, both outside and inside.  Embrace the skin [body] your in.  Good attitude. 

Quoting Tay06:

Honestly, yeah.  My stomach is completely flat.  It looks like hers when I'm on my period.  Now, I have those little fat pockets on the insides of my thighs that drive me crazy.  My sister has them too.  I've kinda given up on them going away.  They've been there since I was 16, and I don't want to lose any more weight, so...oh well.  I've tried working out too.  They are just part of me.  Haha.  I'm 119 lbs and 5'8".  This is the best I'm going to get.  :)

musicpisces
by *Suzanne* on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:18 PM

None of us are "perfect", but if that's the worst of your problems, all I can way is

crying

First world problems really are the worst.

LOL

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

scorpiobabes
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:19 PM

That "belly pooch" she has must be Photoshopped because mine is huge and I've been unable to get rid of mine! Either that, or it's because she's thrusting her belly forward!

KeheleyLayna
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 3:54 PM

whatever. im sure im thinking the same thing as every other woman reading this post, so ill be nice and not say anything at all.

ProudMommy51006
by Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 3:59 PM
A pooch is a pooch, no matter how big or small. I hate mine and it's not big either.... i have a small chest so even my little pooch sticks out as far as my boobs. No good.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Redwall
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:25 PM

I'd trade with her in a heartbeat!  I keep going back to look at the photo....even took off my glasses for an up close and personal view....that's not a pooch!

Krysden
by Platinum Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:43 AM

That's a pooch?  

SunshneDaydream
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:49 AM

w...t...f...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)