Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

What's going on this weekend?  Holiday parties?  Anything fun?  Share with us!

by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 4:59 AM
Replies (11-17):
BelindaDuvessa
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:22 PM

My parentals decided that instead of presents this year, we are all doing Holiday in the Park at Six Flags.  And not only that, they are paying for room and board as well for us and our 3 kiddos, plus my brother and his 3 kiddos.  So that's what we are doing tomorrow night.

Amanda52007
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 6:12 AM
Packing & Moving!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Dec. 8, 2012 at 6:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Didn't really take any to be honest...was too busy drinking wine!  LOL!

Quoting Stefanie83:

Have fun!  will you be sharing pics with the group? :)

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Well, tonight is the Christmas party for my husband's work...my MIL is in town to watch Brady so we can go:)  I'm very excited to get dressed up and go to this!  Good food and good drinks:)  Tomorrow, we are going to the Yankee Candle store (big store) in Williamsburg to see Santa, lights, and all the festivites they have there:)  Tomorrow night we are driving through the Celebration in Lights they have at a local park...LOTS of Christmas lights and it's so pretty!  My MIL leaves on Sunday morning, and it will be a quiet day after that:)

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Dec. 8, 2012 at 6:27 AM

Great plans ladies!  Thanks for sharing:)

cmorris1200
by Silver Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 3:49 PM

Did the Santa train with my sister and the kids at the local train museum.

musicpisces
by *Suzanne* on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:51 PM
1 mom liked this
NOT STUDYING. Happy dance!!!
Today we're just hanging around the house. I took Jonah out to play on his bike, and I'm planning on a run if I can ever get him to sleep. Tonight we have a social thing for all the nursing students, our significant others, and our instructors. Tomorrow is another mellow day, where we will likely go get our Christmas tree and get that decorated. I'm really enjoying the slower pace and actually getting around to cleaning the house some while not stressing about the 875 chapters I need to read or having a paper due. I am, however, reading the chapters in my texts that I missed over the semester! LOL
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Dec. 9, 2012 at 7:05 AM
1 mom liked this

I put them on FB:)  

Quoting Stefanie83:

Have fun!  will you be sharing pics with the group? :)

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Well, tonight is the Christmas party for my husband's work...my MIL is in town to watch Brady so we can go:)  I'm very excited to get dressed up and go to this!  Good food and good drinks:)  Tomorrow, we are going to the Yankee Candle store (big store) in Williamsburg to see Santa, lights, and all the festivites they have there:)  Tomorrow night we are driving through the Celebration in Lights they have at a local park...LOTS of Christmas lights and it's so pretty!  My MIL leaves on Sunday morning, and it will be a quiet day after that:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)