Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Produce, Produce (pics)

Posted by   + Show Post

I love my grocery store.

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/21765_10152318004275304_892347687_n.jpghttps://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/403486_10152318004230304_721745906_n.jpghttps://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/382040_10152318004040304_1131329651_n.jpg

by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 5:21 PM
Replies (31-40):
Alyson121
by Alyson on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:50 PM

Hey friend!!! *waving* We shop there all the time.  We're in Santa Clara county (Silicon Valley) and the Capitola store was the "closest" to us for awhile.  We shop at their newer San Jose store now.  I wonder if i've seen you in the store.  We probably get down there MAYBE once a month now (that's still our FAVORITE New Leaf, ever).  We used to drive down about twice a month, sometimes more.  It's only about a 35 minute drive.

We're like New Leaf junkies, we've been to the new main, Santa Cruz store, Half Moon Bay store and i think another one. 

Quoting Sisteract:

I am in Santa Cruz Cty and shop New Leaf in Capitola- LOVE it.

Quoting Alyson121:

awww thanks!! We shop at Whole Foods when we can't get to our regular store since there are like a zillion  Whole Foods in are area.  The store in these pics is called New Leaf Community Markets which is where we do most of our shopping.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Great pictures...what store do you go to?  Whole Foods?  Your kids are beautiful by the way:)

cleanaturalady
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:05 PM

You kids are so stinkin' cute. 

Sisteract
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:22 AM

Unfortunately, I have to split my time between Aptos and Southern CA- our long term home is Aptos, but my husband was transferred to SoCal with his company. Our son, a Sr at UCSC, lives in our home FT though- I usually split my time 50/50. I also work very PT in Sacramento- 

I am a traveling fool.

Quoting Alyson121:

Hey friend!!! *waving* We shop there all the time.  We're in Santa Clara county (Silicon Valley) and the Capitola store was the "closest" to us for awhile.  We shop at their newer San Jose store now.  I wonder if i've seen you in the store.  We probably get down there MAYBE once a month now (that's still our FAVORITE New Leaf, ever).  We used to drive down about twice a month, sometimes more.  It's only about a 35 minute drive.

We're like New Leaf junkies, we've been to the new main, Santa Cruz store, Half Moon Bay store and i think another one. 

Quoting Sisteract:

Quoting Alyson121:

awww thanks!! We shop at Whole Foods when we can't get to our regular store since there are like a zillion  Whole Foods in are area.  The store in these pics is called New Leaf Community Markets which is where we do most of our shopping.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Great pictures...what store do you go to?  Whole Foods?  Your kids are beautiful by the way:)

Amanda52007
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 12:19 PM
I'm so jealous. We don't have anything like that around here :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twyliatepeka
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 2:05 PM
I wish I could find a store here with a selection like that.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Alyson121
by Alyson on Jan. 8, 2013 at 3:35 PM

aawwww . . .thanks.

Quoting cleanaturalady:

You kids are so stinkin' cute. 

Alyson121
by Alyson on Jan. 8, 2013 at 3:39 PM

From "The Bay to LA" *chuckle*  I totally understand.

Quoting Sisteract:

Unfortunately, I have to split my time between Aptos and Southern CA- our long term home is Aptos, but my husband was transferred to SoCal with his company. Our son, a Sr at UCSC, lives in our home FT though- I usually split my time 50/50. I also work very PT in Sacramento- 

I am a traveling fool.

Quoting Alyson121:

Quoting Sisteract:

Quoting Alyson121:

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Alyson121
by Alyson on Jan. 8, 2013 at 3:41 PM

Believe it or not i found this store online. Every Time we move to a new area i go to Organic Consumers Association and click on their Buyers Guide section to find really cool markets.  I've found so many gems on there.  They break the down by states and then cities.

Quoting twyliatepeka:

Alyson121
by Alyson on Jan. 8, 2013 at 3:42 PM

Try looking at Organic Consumers Association and their Buyers Guide section.  That's how i found this particular store. Of course we have to travel like 30 minutes or so to get there.

Quoting Amanda52007:

I'm so jealous. We don't have anything like that around here :(

twyliatepeka
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 6:14 PM
We live in a small town & would have to drive almost an hour to get to anything close to like that.

Quoting Alyson121:

Believe it or not i found this store online. Every Time we move to a new area i go to Organic Consumers Association and click on their Buyers Guide section to find really cool markets.  I've found so many gems on there.  They break the down by states and then cities.

Quoting twyliatepeka:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)