Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Weekend Plans

Posted by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 6:27 AM
  • 20 Replies

What are you doing this weekend ladies?  

by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 6:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Dec. 27, 2012 at 6:28 AM

Well, we were supposed to have family pictures taken at a local beach but I don't think the weather is going to cooperate...so that's probably a no go.  Not sure what we're doing otherwise...

SabrinaLC
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 8:12 AM

one more Christmas...

mypbandj
by Jen on Dec. 27, 2012 at 11:00 AM

What is today anyway? LOL 

Its been a busy week!!! My grandmother left yesterday and my dad is leaving today. BUT I have a friend and her family, from out of town coming to stay with us this afternoon and they will be with us till Monday. So tonight, I have another friend who is also a friend of the one who is coming today, and all our families are all getting together tonight at my house for dinner. And then maybe this weekend, maybe, all three of our famlies will go to LegoLand. Maybe. 

reneawesley
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 11:05 AM
Nothing. Hubby leaves for work tomorrow and doesn't get home until the 2nd or 3rd. So it's an all girls weekend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrazedMomof2
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 11:28 AM

Tomorrow is a suprise party for a friend. Saturday we are supposed to go out but I'm not sure. No other plans.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Dec. 27, 2012 at 3:40 PM

Have fun:)

Quoting SabrinaLC:

one more Christmas...

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Dec. 27, 2012 at 3:40 PM

Hugs mama!

Quoting reneawesley:

Nothing. Hubby leaves for work tomorrow and doesn't get home until the 2nd or 3rd. So it's an all girls weekend.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Dec. 27, 2012 at 3:41 PM

Busy time for you mama!  Enjoy it!

Quoting mypbandj:

What is today anyway? LOL 

Its been a busy week!!! My grandmother left yesterday and my dad is leaving today. BUT I have a friend and her family, from out of town coming to stay with us this afternoon and they will be with us till Monday. So tonight, I have another friend who is also a friend of the one who is coming today, and all our families are all getting together tonight at my house for dinner. And then maybe this weekend, maybe, all three of our famlies will go to LegoLand. Maybe. 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Dec. 27, 2012 at 3:41 PM

Little change of plans...home inspection on Saturday afternoon at the new house we are buying, and then Sunday a family is coming to look at our current home as we're renting it out.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Well, we were supposed to have family pictures taken at a local beach but I don't think the weather is going to cooperate...so that's probably a no go.  Not sure what we're doing otherwise...

SabrinaLC
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 3:52 PM

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Have fun:)

Quoting SabrinaLC:

one more Christmas...

***Sabrina *~* wife to Matt  8/6/05*~*Mommy to Isaac 7/25/06, *~*Liam 7/30/08, *~* and Eban 6/24/10***

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN