Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

I want something like one of these. I'm looking for advice....

where is the best place to buy them? (best price?) do they ever go on sale? Are they worth it? Is there a better option? 

by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 1:36 PM
Replies (21-30):
LisaSmock
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 8:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Ps I have 2 worth every cent
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mypbandj
by Jen on Dec. 30, 2012 at 8:55 PM

someone told me that might exclude the kitchenaids though..

on the other hand, they were on sale at khols and also there was an additional 20% off. The top of the line professional one was $360 - a pretty great price. I just don't know if I'm ready to spend that type of money. 

Quoting LisaSmock:

Check you mail for a 20% off bed bath & beyond

LisaSmock
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 8:59 PM
20% anything in the store. QBC had one extra bowls are nice

Quoting mypbandj:

on the other hand, they were on sale at khols and also there was an additional 20% off. The top of the line professional one was $360 - a pretty great price. I just don't know if I'm ready to spend that type of money. 

Quoting LisaSmock:

LisaSmock
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 8:59 PM
They come in pink

Quoting LisaSmock:

20% anything in the store. QBC had one extra bowls are nice

Quoting mypbandj:

Quoting LisaSmock:

my4kids274
by Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 9:00 PM
1 mom liked this

My dh purchased my Kitchen Aid mixer for me over 20 years ago.  It is still going strong. 

cleanaturalady
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 9:58 PM

Lol, I really wanted pink or turquiose, but the one I have is green.  It's an okay, neutral enough color, but boy did I want that pink or blue one.

Quoting MockingJay:

Yes, the are worth the price. I got mine, 450 watt,on clearance for $150 new. It's pink, which I don't like much, but it as the best price. I just decided what I wanted, and kept my eyes open. yes they do come on sale. If you ahve a khols card, that would be good. I get 30% off all the times, and with the $10 back for every $50 you spend, a kitchenaid mixer would be a good buy there. 

raegan1221
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 10:43 PM

My boyfriend bought mine online somewhere. It's a Pro500 I think? Red one. I freaking love it! We've got the attachements for it and a little handmixer that's Kitchenaid that matches it and I love it.

lalasmama2007
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 10:47 PM

I bought one for my Mom from Kohls on Black Friday 2 years ago for under $100.

mypbandj
by Jen on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:04 PM

One thing that keeps me from actually buying one (besides the price) is that I can't decide which color I actually want! LOL

Quoting cleanaturalady:

Lol, I really wanted pink or turquiose, but the one I have is green.  It's an okay, neutral enough color, but boy did I want that pink or blue one.

Quoting MockingJay:

Yes, the are worth the price. I got mine, 450 watt,on clearance for $150 new. It's pink, which I don't like much, but it as the best price. I just decided what I wanted, and kept my eyes open. yes they do come on sale. If you ahve a khols card, that would be good. I get 30% off all the times, and with the $10 back for every $50 you spend, a kitchenaid mixer would be a good buy there. 

mypbandj
by Jen on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:04 PM

talk about a great deal!

Quoting lalasmama2007:

I bought one for my Mom from Kohls on Black Friday 2 years ago for under $100.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)