Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

New Year's Plans

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:46 AM
  • 13 Replies

What are you doing for New Year's Eve/Day?  Share with us:)

by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:47 AM
Well, we don't have any plans to be honest...Brady has therapy on Monday morning and Tuesday morning, and we have some loose ends of our home purchase to tie up on those days as well, but nothing much other than that.
Amanda52007
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 9:55 AM
We are having a kid free get together at our house.

Grilling out, playing games, etc.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mypbandj
by Jen on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:27 AM
Our house guests leave for home at 5 pm on new yrs eve. I think we will take our kids to the children's discovery center for their noon time New Year's Eve balloon drop and party. After that, who knows. We might have a friend over to play games an eat fondue. That's what we did last year.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
reneawesley
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:39 PM
1 mom liked this

We have no plans. Hubby will still be gone and the girls can't stay up that late. 

cleanaturalady
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 2:32 PM

We are going to an annual super fun party some friend have.  Last year I was sick and missed it.  I am taking my vitamin C so I don't get sick this year!

mp3mom
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 3:33 PM
1 mom liked this

We'll probably stay home. Our son's in FL visiting my sister who has a son his age, and he'll see quite a lot of my hubby's family. My daughter's working. We were invited to a party, but we'd never leave our little one home. We'll probably watch movies.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Dec. 30, 2012 at 3:52 PM

Sounds like fun!

Quoting Amanda52007:

We are having a kid free get together at our house.

Grilling out, playing games, etc.

darbyakeep45

Sounds fun!

Quoting mypbandj:

Our house guests leave for home at 5 pm on new yrs eve. I think we will take our kids to the children's discovery center for their noon time New Year's Eve balloon drop and party. After that, who knows. We might have a friend over to play games an eat fondue. That's what we did last year.

darbyakeep45

Awesome!

Quoting cleanaturalady:

We are going to an annual super fun party some friend have.  Last year I was sick and missed it.  I am taking my vitamin C so I don't get sick this year!

Schleetle
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:22 PM
DH is getting up early for his flight so nothing. Watching all these big smelly dogs my inlaws have, they are a pain.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)