Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What does your...

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:42 PM
  • 10 Replies

New Year's Eve say about you? Take the quiz, let us know~

http://www.blogthings.com/whatdoesyournewyearsevesayaboutyouquiz/

by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mp3mom
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:46 PM

You Appreciate Luxury

You are spontaneous and outgoing. You love to splurge and, in fact, splurge often.

You are indulgent and optimistic. You feel like you and your friends deserve the best.

Right now, you value love most in your life. Romance is what's important to you.

You are compassionate and sensitive. It's likely that you are too hard on yourself at times. 

melaniecerise
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:48 PM

ou Appreciate Thoughtfulness

Post it now!

You are both talented and giving. You are always going out of your way to make things pleasant for others.

You are indulgent and optimistic. You feel like you and your friends deserve the best.

Right now, you value your friends most. Friendships are where you draw your strength and support from.

You are compassionate and sensitive. It's likely that you are too hard on yourself at times.
bchic24
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:49 PM
You Appreciate Luxury

You are spontaneous and outgoing. You love to splurge and, in fact, splurge often.

You are responsible and restrained. You've gotten far in your life from being disciplined.

Right now, you value love most in your life. Romance is what's important to you.

You are ambitious and a real go-getter. You are always thinking of new ways to improve yourself.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
reneawesley
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:31 PM

Appreciate honesty

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:43 PM

You Appreciate Honesty

Post it now!

You are casual and unpretentious. You don't have a lot of high expectations... you just expect to have fun.

Right now, you value your own needs most. You believe it's time to take care of yourself.

You are ambitious and a real go-getter. You are always thinking of new ways to improve yourself. 
EthansMomma2010
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 7:26 PM

appreciate diversity.  essentially i'm proud of my taste in who I am but don't show it, and I don't like people being extravagant or putting on airs.

yup that sounds about right.

twyliatepeka
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 8:40 PM
I got this too.

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

appreciate diversity.  essentially i'm proud of my taste in who I am but don't show it, and I don't like people being extravagant or putting on airs.

yup that sounds about right.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mypbandj
by Jen on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:27 PM
This

Quoting darbyakeep45:

You Appreciate Honesty

Post it now!

You are casual and unpretentious. You don't have a lot of high expectations... you just expect to have fun.

Right now, you value your own needs most. You believe it's time to take care of yourself.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Krysden
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:19 PM
1 mom liked this

You appreciate honesty

You are responsible and restrained. You've gotten far in your life from being disciplined.

mp3mom
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:19 PM

It looks like you & I are the only ones who appreciate luxury, lol. It's a good one, too :)

Quoting bchic24:

You Appreciate Luxury

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)