This year I am simplifying my life in every possible way.
1) i already use a lot of cloth products (diapers, momma cloth, cloth wipes for everyone) but I want to fully switch over.
2) Focus on making easy, delicious meals at home rather than being so caught up in how healthy or organic they are. I always get caught up in making them "perfect" and then I get burnt out and quit. I got a costco membership today and I stocked up on lean ground beaf and chicken breast and plan to just make a bunch of meals with that.
3) Keep my workouts reasonable. I need to accept that I have health issues that restrict my workout. I'm never going to be able to run marathons or meet military standards like my dh. So here's to walking the dog, getting on the eliptical, and line dancing in my living room :)
4) declutter my house. If I don't use it, then it needs to go. While having the money would be awesome if I sold it all, the most important thing is to get rid of it!!
5) Get spiritual. I go to church and all, but I'm going to work on owning my faith in a way that's comfortable for me.
So who's with me? I would love to have everyone check in on this once a month. That way it isn't just something we stop doing in February. You can agree to all or some or add your own stuff. :)