Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Back to school

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 6:32 AM
  • 22 Replies

When do your kids go back to school?  Have they enjoyed their break?

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 6:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 1, 2013 at 6:41 AM

Brady goes back to school tomorrow...he has enjoyed his break (I think...), but he thrives on his schedule so going back will be good for him!

cmorris1200
by Silver Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:09 AM
1 mom liked this

My kids go back tomorrow.  We got back from visiting my in-laws on Sunday.  We all needed the few days to recover. from being off schedule.

mypbandj
by Jen on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:30 AM

I think they go back on Thursday. They always enjoy their time off from school (and so do I). The first half of the school year flew by and I know that the second half will fly by too! It's gonna be summer before we know it. :)

Amanda52007
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:04 AM
Next Monday. We have enjoyed it. They are currently at their grandparents house!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
puzzled216
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:18 AM

my kids go back to school tommorrow.. They enjoyed thier break

sassygoddess
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:20 AM
1 mom liked this

They go back January 3rd..I am sooo excited...I need a break...I'm in school also and I go back January 14th so it will be nice to have some quiet time without the girls fighting all the time.

reneawesley
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:47 AM

Schools around here go back the 7th or 8 th.

Schleetle
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:49 AM
1 mom liked this
I think January 4th, but we won't be settled until around the 8th so they might miss a few days. We tried to get most of this moving done during the holidays, but in this particular job DH gets orders like two weeks before we have to be there so it's always hard to get housing (thankfully with EFMP it's even possible under the time restraints).
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
e-doolittle
by Kelly on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:42 PM

Not til next week.  He is enjoying his break!

mp3mom
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:57 PM

The girls go Wednesday; my son will still be in FL until Thursday, so Friday for him. My oldest worked and had quite a bit of homework. My son likely had homework, too, but that's his deal. He is an Honor's student and it means a great deal to him, so I'm sure he'll take care of it. Both girls were sick, too. In fact, my oldest got her anti-biotic today.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN