Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Healthy boneless chicken breasts recipe

Posted by   + Show Post

need a healthy boneless chicken breasts recipe where the chicken doesn't come out dry?

by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 5:38 PM
Replies (11-15):
EthansMomma2010
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 2:35 PM

that sounds delish!!!! i'm gonna try that. i always forget to thaw my chicken. lol. how many breasts per bottle of dressing/oz?

Quoting bhwrn1:

Chicken breasts in the crock with thing of the Good Season Italian dressing. You can even put them in frozen and cook on low. YUMMY!

bhwrn1
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:07 PM

I guess it depends on how big they are. If they are big, I would say 4 breasta. If they aren't so big, I think you could go 6 maybe even 8. They don't need to be totally submerged, just covered. And you can move them around a bit to make sure they stay coated. I would say 4 hours on low.

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

that sounds delish!!!! i'm gonna try that. i always forget to thaw my chicken. lol. how many breasts per bottle of dressing/oz?

Quoting bhwrn1:

Chicken breasts in the crock with thing of the Good Season Italian dressing. You can even put them in frozen and cook on low. YUMMY!

mypbandj
by Jen on Jan. 5, 2013 at 11:18 PM
I love ckn off the grill! But I also like to cook it in the crockpot with one jar of BBQ sauce and one can (or fresh) pineapple. Yum!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EthansMomma2010
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 12:34 AM

sweet. thank you :)

Quoting bhwrn1:

I guess it depends on how big they are. If they are big, I would say 4 breasta. If they aren't so big, I think you could go 6 maybe even 8. They don't need to be totally submerged, just covered. And you can move them around a bit to make sure they stay coated. I would say 4 hours on low.

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

Quoting bhwrn1:

Basherte
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 1:27 PM

Okay, this will be a little difficult for me. I'll take my recipe and make it low fat.

flour (all purpose) season as you wish with fave seasonings.

egg wash.. take some egg beaters and add a touch of low fat milk

panko with parmesean cheese mixed together.

dredge chicken in the flour, dredge in the egg wash, then dredge and coat well in the panko/cheese mixture..

bake in a 350°F oven for about a half hour. 

Chicken will come out moist and tender. 

You can also slice the chicken breast halfs into strips and then do the rest. cook for about 15 mintues. 

comes out really moist and tender on the inside and cripsy and full of flavor on the outside. Me and DH love this. 

Of course I use eggs, and whole milk.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN