Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Jogging Stroller

Posted by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 9:48 PM
  • 7 Replies

Hello ladies! My birthday is in 2 weeks and I was thinking of asking family members to group together for a jogging stroller. My son is almost 7 months old and used to not like being in the stroller, but since he's better about it now, I'd like to start jogging and want a good stroller. Does anyone have any recommendations? We've been looking at the BOB Revolution SE which is top rated on Amazon and able to accomodate a higher weight, but wanted to get some more thoughts.

Thanks in advance! :)

by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 9:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ravenstears
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:49 PM

I completely love my instep safari jogging stroller:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/13264732?adid=22222222227000304864&wmlspartner=wlpa&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=&wl3=13686989950&wl4=&wl5=pla&veh=sem

It is a little bulky for going inside a car for travel, but we manage it. Its got theeee smoothest ride (I got stopped by a dad at the Detroit zoo, asking where we got the stroller, he thought it was awesome that it has shocks :) ) It  handles the road, trails, gravel, even a good bit of snow wonderfully. My daughter (though small for her age) still has tons of room at almost 5 years old.

I recommend it to all my friends :)

mypbandj
by Jen on Jan. 5, 2013 at 11:07 PM
I do love Baby Jogger! But the BOB strollers are supposed to be awesome.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 6, 2013 at 6:42 AM

I had a Jeep jogger when my son was little...BOB's are awesome...just expensive!

Aqua_Jen
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 6:57 AM
If you can afford the BOB then get that! But I couldn't afford one so I have a Schwinn Turismo. It's been great!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrazedMomof2
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 9:59 AM
I love my baby trend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Vertical15
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:30 AM

I have a Schwinn and I LOVE it.  I do have the double one because I had two in a stroller when I bought it but I've gone with just one in the stroller and its great.  I imagine the single ones are just as great.

mp3mom
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 1:14 PM

Welcome! I'd go with the highest rated. Happy Birthday, early!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN