Our fiber-rich pie is so trim, you can easily pair it with a glass of wine and still have a meal that’s less than 400 calories. Did we mention it’s delicious, too?
- Yield: Makes 4 servings (serving size: 1/2 flatbread and 1/2 cup arugula)
Prep: 10 minutes; Cook: 14 minutes.
- 1 pint grape tomatoes (2 cups)
- 1 (13 3/4-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 naan flatbreads or lavash
- 1 tablespoon finely grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups arugula
- 1/4 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Toss tomatoes and artichokes with 1 teaspoon oil, and arrange in a shallow baking pan. Broil, stirring occasionally, about 4 minutes or until charred and tomatoes are wilted.
3. Preheat oven to 450°. Top each flatbread with half of tomatoes and artichokes. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan; bake in bottom third of oven 10 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
4. While the pizza is baking, toss the arugula with shaved Parmesan, lemon juice, remaining 1 teaspoon olive oil, salt, and pepper.
5. Cut pizza into wedges, and serve with arugula alongside.