Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Weekend Plans

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 6:50 AM
  • 26 Replies

What's going on this weekend?

by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 6:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 11, 2013 at 6:51 AM

Since Brady is sick, we will have a quiet weekend.  I'm hoping to get in a long run though:)

balagan_imma
by Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:25 AM

Lots of plans for Sat. We are going to a friend's for a traditional Moroccan Shabbat lunch. Then DD and I are going to tea at The Brown Palace Hotel in downtown Denver. One of her bff's loves to do this for her b-day, so off we go. It's kind of fun to do every once in a while.

Hoping to see another friend on Sunday when she comes to town to pick up her son at the airport.

momofnate0707
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:28 AM
Ds has a dentist appt Saturday am to get some fillings/crowns so we are going to have a laid back weekend.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mypbandj
by Jen on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:34 AM
I can't believe it's the weekend! This week flew by!! It's gonna be 65 today so maybe my 2 yr old and I are gonna go to the zoo.

As for tomorrow and the next day, I have no idea. If it stays nice outside, I want to clean my garage. I'm starting to feel like a hoarder. :P
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
e-doolittle
by Kelly on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:58 AM

We are having friends over tonight for "xmas" that we had to cancel on when I was so sick.

mp3mom
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 3:25 PM

I hope we get a car, but hubby works tomorrow. Actually, dealers are closed weekends, lol. I guess he needs to take a day off work. How silly. My son's working & has a basketball game. My daughter's probably working, too. Then, there's laundry.

Schleetle
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 3:26 PM
Tomorrow the boys are doing a kids club cooking class at whole foods. I don't know what else. I just want our stuff so we can get into the house.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
steffielou_who
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 3:27 PM
No plans! We are broke! And we are all super sick.. So unless something changes, we will be locking ourselves indoors and not going anywhere!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 11, 2013 at 6:27 PM

Sounds fun!  Enjoy yourself!

Quoting balagan_imma:

Lots of plans for Sat. We are going to a friend's for a traditional Moroccan Shabbat lunch. Then DD and I are going to tea at The Brown Palace Hotel in downtown Denver. One of her bff's loves to do this for her b-day, so off we go. It's kind of fun to do every once in a while.

Hoping to see another friend on Sunday when she comes to town to pick up her son at the airport.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 11, 2013 at 6:27 PM

Hugs!  Hope things go well:)

Quoting momofnate0707:

Ds has a dentist appt Saturday am to get some fillings/crowns so we are going to have a laid back weekend.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN