Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

What's going on this weekend?

by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 6:50 AM
Replies (11-20):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 11, 2013 at 6:35 PM

LOL!  I doubt you're a hoarder!  You crack me up:)

Quoting mypbandj:

I can't believe it's the weekend! This week flew by!! It's gonna be 65 today so maybe my 2 yr old and I are gonna go to the zoo.

As for tomorrow and the next day, I have no idea. If it stays nice outside, I want to clean my garage. I'm starting to feel like a hoarder. :P

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 11, 2013 at 6:35 PM

Have fun mama...hope you're feeling better!

Quoting e-doolittle:

We are having friends over tonight for "xmas" that we had to cancel on when I was so sick.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 11, 2013 at 6:36 PM

Hope you get a car soon!  All the dealerships here are open Saturdays but not Sundays.  Hugs!

Quoting mp3mom:

I hope we get a car, but hubby works tomorrow. Actually, dealers are closed weekends, lol. I guess he needs to take a day off work. How silly. My son's working & has a basketball game. My daughter's probably working, too. Then, there's laundry.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 11, 2013 at 6:37 PM

That sounds fun!  Hope you get your stuff soon:)

Quoting Schleetle:

Tomorrow the boys are doing a kids club cooking class at whole foods. I don't know what else. I just want our stuff so we can get into the house.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 11, 2013 at 6:38 PM

Hope you all feel better soon!

Quoting steffielou_who:

No plans! We are broke! And we are all super sick.. So unless something changes, we will be locking ourselves indoors and not going anywhere!

BramblePatch
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:33 PM
We all have colds and I am recovering from a steroid injection to the hip (I am very sensitive to them) so we will take it easy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 12, 2013 at 6:59 AM

Feel better soon mama!

Quoting BramblePatch:

We all have colds and I am recovering from a steroid injection to the hip (I am very sensitive to them) so we will take it easy.

Melissa823
by Bronze Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 7:47 AM

I have a breakfast meeting this morning (really hoping Eat n' Park has a gluten/dairy free menu!) It looks like they do online - it just seems like that kind of place would mess it up!

I'd like to go see my grandma in the nursing home, my oldest daughter Hannah has a birthday party, and then, if I'm lucky, I'm going to get a date-night with my husband!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:29 AM

Sounds like a busy day for you mama...hugs!

Quoting Melissa823:

I have a breakfast meeting this morning (really hoping Eat n' Park has a gluten/dairy free menu!) It looks like they do online - it just seems like that kind of place would mess it up!

I'd like to go see my grandma in the nursing home, my oldest daughter Hannah has a birthday party, and then, if I'm lucky, I'm going to get a date-night with my husband!

rfurlongg
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:32 AM
We plan to ride the trolley downtown and take the kids to the science place. It is going to be 65degrees today and dropping the 40's on Monday, so I feel we need to enjoy the day!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)