Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

The H1N1 Flu Shot

Posted by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:21 PM
  • 23 Replies

My friend posted this on FB last night, and he lives in MA.

by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:52 PM

Interesting...to my knowledge (and I could be wrong) H1N1 vaccine is included in the regular flu vaccine...meaning they are both in one vaccine.  That's what I thought was the case last year...although I'm frequently wrong though:)

mp3mom
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 3:04 PM

I honestly don't know. What IS scary is the fact the developers refused to take it themselves.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Interesting...to my knowledge (and I could be wrong) H1N1 vaccine is included in the regular flu vaccine...meaning they are both in one vaccine.  That's what I thought was the case last year...although I'm frequently wrong though:)

Bleacheddecay
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 3:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh boy. Another be afraid, very afraid thread about vaccines. Ugh.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 12, 2013 at 3:06 PM

Hmmm...I didn't know that!  That is mega scary!  

Quoting mp3mom:

I honestly don't know. What IS scary is the fact the developers refused to take it themselves.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

1stpreggers
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 3:07 PM
Really cause none of those happen to me!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mp3mom
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 3:10 PM

When I copied the story, you know how FB doesn't let you copy all of it... sorry; it was mentioned in the fine print, and I guess it didn't copy it. But yes, that was included in the full publication.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Hmmm...I didn't know that!  That is mega scary!  

Quoting mp3mom:

Quoting darbyakeep45:

MamaMandee
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 3:38 PM
1 mom liked this

scary

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Jan. 12, 2013 at 4:59 PM

It is now combined with the normal flu vaccine.  But I don't think it negates the information.

lovingmommywife
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 5:02 PM
Scary. I won't get it and neither will my kids!!!! If its so great and helps us why won't the makers get it. Cuz it's not good.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
reneawesley
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 7:38 PM

Interesting. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN