Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Healthy Moms! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Healthy Moms group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms who are working toward a healthier lifestyle!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day Amy

PS - Here are some helpful links: 

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:22 PM
Replies (111-120):
honeyboo1102
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi my name is janice I have 2 kids the oldest one is 20 and the other one is 5. Just started and I enjoy watching tv and listen to music, riding on the 4-wheeler with my girls I live 3 miles out of Wills point TX

aurorarosepsych
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:04 AM
Yes I do lol not quite as publicly as she does but yeah lol

Quoting cleanaturalady:

Very cool.  Do you get readings off of people like the lady on TV?  My daughter loves that show. 

Quoting aurorarosepsych:

Please don't laugh but I'm a psychic medium I actually have a big following lol

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:08 PM

It's nice to see you here Grace.  :)

Quoting MamisAngels:

Hi Ladies!

My name is Grace. I am married, with a blended family of 6 children: 2 boys, 4 girls- 5 with us, one in our hearts.

I live in PA where I am a cosmetologist and beauty consultant. I like maintaining a healthy lifestyle through healthy food choices and regular exercise.

I am looking forward to learning and sharing healthy tips in this group.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:08 PM

Welcome Janice!

Quoting honeyboo1102:

Hi my name is janice I have 2 kids the oldest one is 20 and the other one is 5. Just started and I enjoy watching tv and listen to music, riding on the 4-wheeler with my girls I live 3 miles out of Wills point TX

cleanaturalady
by Kim on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:50 PM

Very cool.  

Quoting aurorarosepsych:

Yes I do lol not quite as publicly as she does but yeah lol

Quoting cleanaturalady:

Very cool.  Do you get readings off of people like the lady on TV?  My daughter loves that show. 

Quoting aurorarosepsych:

Please don't laugh but I'm a psychic medium I actually have a big following lol

cleanaturalady
by Kim on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:53 PM

Hello Grace.  It is nice to have you as part of the group.  Looking forward to gettting to know you. 

Quoting MamisAngels:

Hi Ladies!

My name is Grace. I am married, with a blended family of 6 children: 2 boys, 4 girls- 5 with us, one in our hearts.

I live in PA where I am a cosmetologist and beauty consultant. I like maintaining a healthy lifestyle through healthy food choices and regular exercise.

I am looking forward to learning and sharing healthy tips in this group.

cleanaturalady
by Kim on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:54 PM

Hi Janice.  Nice to have you here with us.  I used to go to church camp near Wills Point every summer as a kid.  Good memories.  I live in the DFW area. 

Quoting honeyboo1102:

salvina83
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:39 PM

hi my name is Salvins i am a mother of two beautiful kidsand  married!

bhwrn1
by Gold Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:09 PM

Welcome everyone!

Krysden
by Platinum Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:09 AM

Quoting honeyboo1102:

Welcome to the gorup Janice!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)