Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Healthy Moms! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Healthy Moms group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms who are working toward a healthier lifestyle!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day Amy

PS - Here are some helpful links: 

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:22 PM
Replies (261-267):
Cheyennesmommy4
by on Oct. 11, 2013 at 6:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello, My name is Christina. I am 27 years old. I have two kids, Mason and Charlie (3 years old and 8.5 months old), divorced and engaged to a wonderful man who treats my kids like they were his own. We live in Mi.

BBcoachShawna
by New Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 4:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello. I am Shawna. I am a SAHM of 4. 3 boys and 1 girl. Nick is 15, Kira is 11, Gavin is 9, and Max will be 8 on the 31st.  I have over the last year reinvented myself after cheating death 3 times. I knew I had to get healthy some way to be around for my babies for a LONG time. I have lost a lot of jean sizes and weight with my programs. I like being supportive and motivational for others. I love being on Facebook and twitter. I love to read and write and watch movies. I have been married for 14 years on the 30th and we are a multicultural family as my husband is from England. I hope to talk with you all. 

aztecqueen22
by New Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 12:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi. I'm Jasmine. Single mom/foster mom of 3.. daughter will be 6 in dec. Son will be 2 months on the 4th and my niece will be 2 in feb. Work part time and we live in sacramento.
Cozie_Sisika458
by New Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 10:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone! I am Emmie, I have a great SO and 3 kids. I am also a full time student. I am mostly vegetarian about 90/10 here but the family still likes meat. We are a healthy eating most of the time kind of family. 

I'm a tattooed, free spirited, CIO, circumcision, delayed vax, pro-life, anti flu shot, hiking, beach bum, early potty training, snuggling, video gaming, art therapy, natural remedies, natural health, Jesus is my home boy, Artist, sarcastic mom!

shaleasymphony
by New Member on Dec. 5, 2013 at 6:46 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi! I'm shalea 22 (23 next week) married (5 years next week) sahm of these 2 beauties here Phoenix Sky (4) and Lily Monroe (4 months)

Looking to get healthy because #1 I am wayyyy to overweight and #2 because I want my family to be healthier. Looking for new ideas on weightloss and healthy eating from some hopefully new friends and hopefully no one bashes me too hard!
MrsMelisG
by New Member on Dec. 19, 2013 at 10:13 AM
2 moms liked this

Hello all! I am a married mom of an eleven year old son.  I got into healthier living in Sept and have changed my life around.  I have lost 40 lbs and feel amazing.  My son has ASD and some other challenges so diet is very important to him, since we all changed our diet and lifestyle we have noticed a change in him. Looking forward to meeting you all!

Melissadillon
by New Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:24 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi! My name is Melissa! I'm very new to Cafe Mom so I hope I'm doing it right!
This is the best time of year to join a healthy mom group, right?! It's going to fit right in with my NY resolution :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)