Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Healthy Moms! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Healthy Moms group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms who are working toward a healthier lifestyle!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day Amy

PS - Here are some helpful links: 

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:22 PM
Replies (141-150):
mp3mom
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 10:59 PM

Welcome!

Quoting DaniSaranac:

New here! Hi! Mom to 3 boys, happily married, 29 YO!

cleanaturalady
by Kim on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:35 AM

Welcome to the group.  Looking forward to getting to know you better. 

Quoting DaniSaranac:

New here! Hi! Mom to 3 boys, happily married, 29 YO!

joysmiles
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 4:18 PM
3 moms liked this

Hello everyone!  I am Joy.  I am 30 years old going on 22.  lol  I have 2 young boys and a husband.  I am from VA.  I am a very open minded and loving person.  I do need to work on making myself heathier.  I am excited to use this as a bit of a support group.

mp3mom
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 7:06 PM

Welcome to the group!

Quoting joysmiles:

Hello everyone!  I am Joy.  I am 30 years old going on 22.  lol  I have 2 young boys and a husband.  I am from VA.  I am a very open minded and loving person.  I do need to work on making myself heathier.  I am excited to use this as a bit of a support group.

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:08 AM

Welcome to the group, Joy!

If you haven't yet, you may also enjoy the VA Moms group, too:

Join us in the  Virginia Moms group!

Quoting joysmiles:

cdiaz81
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:56 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi! I'm Crystal, just joined the group. I'm married, and have two sons.  I like think of myself as healthy, but I'm always up for advise, recipes, and new work out routines. 

mp3mom
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 7:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome, Crystal!

Quoting cdiaz81:

Hi! I'm Crystal, just joined the group. I'm married, and have two sons.  I like think of myself as healthy, but I'm always up for advise, recipes, and new work out routines. 

cleanaturalady
by Kim on Feb. 21, 2013 at 1:53 PM

And we are excited to have you here.  Looking forward to getting to know you and to giving you the support you need. 

Quoting joysmiles:

cleanaturalady
by Kim on Feb. 21, 2013 at 1:54 PM
1 mom liked this

HI Crystal.  Welcome to the group. 

Quoting cdiaz81:

Krysden
by Platinum Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 6:58 PM

Gonna have to say    WELCOME TO ALL THE NEWBIES again.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)