Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Healthy Moms! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Healthy Moms group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms who are working toward a healthier lifestyle!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day Amy

PS - Here are some helpful links: 

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:22 PM
Replies (161-170):
cleanaturalady
by Kim on Feb. 28, 2013 at 7:15 PM

Welcome chickautree.  Looking forward to getting to know you better. 

Quoting chickauhtree:

Hi chickadees, I am a married mom of one kiddo, (4 year old daughter), I am from Kentucky. I am a Cafemom veteran , I enjoy many Showtime and HBO series, love rock music, an auto racing.

cleanaturalady
by Kim on Feb. 28, 2013 at 7:16 PM

Welcome Ashley.  Good for you for exercising and eating healthy.

Quoting ashley9603:

My name is ashley and I am a mom to three kids,a 9 yr old 20 month old twin boys.I gained 70 pounds with my pregnancy and lost it all through running and eating healthy.I lost 110 before my pregnancy.Literally when I lost my last pound I found out I was pregnant!I am married,have been for 12 years.I love fitness and have designed a blog just for that reason.Am always on the lookout for health/fitness articles.

cleanaturalady
by Kim on Feb. 28, 2013 at 7:17 PM

Hello.  Welcome. 

Quoting INNOCENT.SHAH:

HI

bhwrn1
by Gold Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 8:38 PM

Welome everyone!

shadowstarr888
by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 12:40 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi moms!!  I'm Nicole, mom of one boy (6) and I'm looking for a workout buddy! lol  I'm from Houston, TX and I can only work out either early in the morning or when my son goes to bed...  by then, i just want to sleep.  I need help! lol

nutrimom91
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 7:45 PM
3 moms liked this

Hey ladies! I am a distributor for nutritional products and I just learned they're not only got for weight management and all kinds of other wellness goals, but the products help with BREAST MILK SUPPLY. Wish I knew about these products when I was only making 4 oz a day and had to give up :/

cdaugherty
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 5:00 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello Everyone, My name is Cortney, I'm 32 and mother to 3 boys (age 8,3, and 7 months) married for 9 years to the love of my life. Moved from Florida to Indiana (big city to rural) and also recently started transitioning my family to a much healthier lifestyle - no processed foods, working toward the Paloe lifestyle. Looking forward to "meeting" some other healthy moms!

clowry02
by New Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 10:57 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi I am Chrissy a SAHM of four live in indiana

ButtonsMama44
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:24 AM
2 moms liked this
Hey Girls! I'm a 29 year old SAHM of a beautiful 21 month old baby girl, and have been happily married almost 3 years. Every year my husband and I start earlier and earlier in the year to try and get rid of that post-holiday weight. I gained about 45lbs with my daughter (first child) and lost 26lbs by breastfeeding, but then for a whole year I didn't really do much to keep losing it. I've never been good at keeping a consistent exercise routine, but with a little help from Complete Nutrition, myfitnesspal app, and the epicworkout app I've really been motivated to kick my own butt this time. I've lost 10lbs in about 9 weeks and I'm going to keep going at least another 25lbs. For the first time in my life I've been thinking of food as an energy source to fuel my body instead of something to feed/satisfy my cravings- and its worked! Have any of you ever used Complete Nutrition? If so, what programs have you tried and how did they work for you? I started 1/26/13 on the CTS 360 Clinical program, but only lost 2lbs in 6 weeks. So on 3/24/13 I started the Refirm program and have lost 8lbs since. I'm excited to be a part of this group and look forward to getting to know you all!
richardson1
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 6:31 AM
2 moms liked this

group hug       Hello you guys I look forward to chatting with you all.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)