Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Welcome to Healthy Moms! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Healthy Moms group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms who are working toward a healthier lifestyle!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day Amy

PS - Here are some helpful links: 

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:22 PM
Replies (21-30):
Krysden
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 8:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting mommy074ever:

hello moms, i am Angie! A single mom of a 5year old boy who is my world!! The past 2 years has been about getting my life back & becoming a healthy women in a healthy relationship & a healthy mom so i can raise a strong healthy boy! I am a survivior of domestic violence, & have had the strength to get through life for my son. i have come a loong way & now that my life is safe & full of love, i am working on being a healthy mom.

Welcome to the group Angie!

Krysden
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 8:42 AM

Quoting she-ra2000:

Hi,

I'm a wife,mom of 3, and I work as a hairstylist. I've been trying to get healthy for a few yrs now. I'm less than 200 lbs, but not far from it. I've tried working out and trying to change my eating habits, like cutting down on fried foods, but nothing seems to be working. I'm afraid if I reach 200, I may never be able to get it back down. I'm in my mid 30s and I was always slim before my 30s. I hope to get some advice on here.

Welcome to the group! (=  I highly recommend the website www.sparkpeople.com    It's free and there are tons of great tips and resources there.

Heret-Kau
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:21 AM
2 moms liked this

Hello all!

Im a married mommy of two kiddlets, 7mo Boy, and 2 yr girl. I am an artist, blogger, cook, baker, gardener and SAHM. My clain to fame is baking amazing healthy snacks, bread, and homemad detergents and body products. 

:-)

DJP39
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 2:14 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi, my name is Doris. I am 39 and the mother of 2 teenage boys. They are 14 and 15. They are my life although they drive me a bit crazy sometimes. :) I am looking forward to meeting new moms and getting new friends

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:04 PM

Hi there!  Welcome to the group. :)

Quoting she-ra2000:

Hi,

I'm a wife,mom of 3, and I work as a hairstylist. I've been trying to get healthy for a few yrs now. I'm less than 200 lbs, but not far from it. I've tried working out and trying to change my eating habits, like cutting down on fried foods, but nothing seems to be working. I'm afraid if I reach 200, I may never be able to get it back down. I'm in my mid 30s and I was always slim before my 30s. I hope to get some advice on here.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:04 PM

Welcome to the group, it's nice to meet you.

Quoting Heret-Kau:

Hello all!

Im a married mommy of two kiddlets, 7mo Boy, and 2 yr girl. I am an artist, blogger, cook, baker, gardener and SAHM. My clain to fame is baking amazing healthy snacks, bread, and homemad detergents and body products. 

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:05 PM

welcome

Quoting DJP39:

Hi, my name is Doris. I am 39 and the mother of 2 teenage boys. They are 14 and 15. They are my life although they drive me a bit crazy sometimes. :) I am looking forward to meeting new moms and getting new friends

bhwrn1
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:00 AM

Welcome everyone!

Krysden
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:35 AM

Quoting Heret-Kau:

Hello all!

Hello & Welcome to the group! (=

Krysden
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:35 AM

Quoting DJP39:

Hi Doris, Welcome to the group! (=

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)