Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Welcome to Healthy Moms! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Healthy Moms group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms who are working toward a healthier lifestyle!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day Amy

PS - Here are some helpful links: 

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:22 PM
Replies (251-260):
bhwrn1
by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 8:33 AM

Welcome everyone!

wixychixy
by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 9:52 PM
3 moms liked this

I'm 28 and a WAH/SAHM to a 3yo boy.  If you want to know anything else, ask away.

bhwrn1
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 5:36 AM

Welcome everyone!

ablackdolphin
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 11:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome!!

Quoting wixychixy:

I'm 28 and a WAH/SAHM to a 3yo boy.  If you want to know anything else, ask away.

ablackdolphin
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 11:10 AM

Welcome!! Wonderful, hope to learn a few things from you!!

Quoting Kellensmomdewi:

Hello my name in Dewi I am a married mom with one son. I am new to Cafe Moms but I am trying to get involved in groups . I was a personal trainer before my son & I am very much into health & nutrition.

bhwrn1
by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 5:34 AM

Welcome everyone!

AlisonAnn1
by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 11:43 AM
2 moms liked this

hi i am alison

hadzfamily09
by New Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 11:54 PM
2 moms liked this
Hi I'm kathy just turned 25. Hubby is 28. Married the love of my life who was my next door neighbor for over 15 yrs. We have two beautiful little girls together ages 3 & 1. We have made a huge transition into getting healthy since our daughters were born.. I love anything health related so please do share:)

I've joined cafe mom foe fun for a few months now but just getting more involved in it.
bhwrn1
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 5:36 AM

Welcome everyone

stillhaveit
by on Oct. 11, 2013 at 2:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone,

I'm Taja. CA mom of 5.  Married 15 years to my high school sweetheart.  Food is my passion.  Health is my lifestyle.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)