Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Healthy Moms! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Healthy Moms group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms who are working toward a healthier lifestyle!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day Amy

PS - Here are some helpful links: 

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:22 PM
Replies (31-40):
Kflemis
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:52 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello Healthy Moms! Thanks for welcoming me to the group. Started the new year using my Christmas Gift-Nutribullet to make Nutriblasts. Works just like the infomercial. Also, increasing my exercise from using my Leslie Sansone walking DVDs to my old Abs of Steel VHS tapes. They worked before and are sure to work again. It is all about consistency and steering clear of my number one enemy-sweets.

Looking forward to sharing with this group and learning what helped you all-healthy tips.

Have a great week,

Karen

bhwrn1
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:01 AM

Welcome!

Quoting Kflemis:

Hello Healthy Moms! Thanks for welcoming me to the group. Started the new year using my Christmas Gift-Nutribullet to make Nutriblasts. Works just like the infomercial. Also, increasing my exercise from using my Leslie Sansone walking DVDs to my old Abs of Steel VHS tapes. They worked before and are sure to work again. It is all about consistency and steering clear of my number one enemy-sweets.

Looking forward to sharing with this group and learning what helped you all-healthy tips.

Have a great week,

Karen

Krysden
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:08 AM

Hello Karen, welcome to the group!  I love sweets too.   I like to keep a back of Dove Promises or Andes in the fridge.  Then when I crave sweets I can get one and suck on it until it's gone.   They last so much longer than chewing them up and they work great for that sort of thing.

Quoting Kflemis:

Have a great week,

Karen

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:05 PM

Welcome to the group!

Quoting Kflemis:

Have a great week,

Karen

Simplyshy
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:39 PM
1 mom liked this

HOLY BANANAS GIRLFRIEND, I AM SIMPLYSHY FROM TALING FROM THE HEART  .. ABOVE IS MISSING A K IN TALKING ... WHEN I GET ON THIS SITE MY LAPTOP IT WORKS BADLY...

BOY THIS SRE WAS AGODSEND TO ME HONEY.. FIRST DAY HOME FROM THE HOSPITL FROM HEART FAILURE DUE TO NOT WATCHING IT AND BEING OVER WEIGHT ... SO HELP ME EVERYONE ... DIABETIC ALSO ... WAS ADDICTED TOCOLAS BUT JUST SAID A GOODBYE TO THEM ALL.. GOT SICK A FEW MINUTES AGO ... IT WAS A GOOD THING TO HAPPEN SO I CAN RECALL IT WHEN MY EYES AND BELLY WANT THAT DRINK BADLY ..LOL.. MY ODD SENSE OF HUMOR ...SO ANYSUGGESIONS.. I NEED THEM BADLY

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 28, 2013 at 7:18 PM

Welcome to the group, we're so glad you're here and working on becoming a healthier you.  We're all here to cheer you on!

Quoting Simplyshy:

HOLY BANANAS GIRLFRIEND, I AM SIMPLYSHY FROM TALING FROM THE HEART  .. ABOVE IS MISSING A K IN TALKING ... WHEN I GET ON THIS SITE MY LAPTOP IT WORKS BADLY...

BOY THIS SRE WAS AGODSEND TO ME HONEY.. FIRST DAY HOME FROM THE HOSPITL FROM HEART FAILURE DUE TO NOT WATCHING IT AND BEING OVER WEIGHT ... SO HELP ME EVERYONE ... DIABETIC ALSO ... WAS ADDICTED TOCOLAS BUT JUST SAID A GOODBYE TO THEM ALL.. GOT SICK A FEW MINUTES AGO ... IT WAS A GOOD THING TO HAPPEN SO I CAN RECALL IT WHEN MY EYES AND BELLY WANT THAT DRINK BADLY ..LOL.. MY ODD SENSE OF HUMOR ...SO ANYSUGGESIONS.. I NEED THEM BADLY

cleanaturalady
by Kim on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:02 PM

Welcome to the group.  Time to get healthy. 

Quoting Simplyshy:

cleanaturalady
by Kim on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:03 PM

Hi, Karen.  Welcome to the group.  Looking forward to getting to know you. 

Quoting Kflemis:

Have a great week,

Karen

cleanaturalady
by Kim on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:04 PM

Welcome to the group, dear.  Looking foreward to getting to know you.  Love all that homemade stuff!

Quoting Heret-Kau:

Hello all!

Im a married mommy of two kiddlets, 7mo Boy, and 2 yr girl. I am an artist, blogger, cook, baker, gardener and SAHM. My clain to fame is baking amazing healthy snacks, bread, and homemad detergents and body products. 

:-)

cleanaturalady
by Kim on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:05 PM

HI, Karen.  Glad to have you here.  I am mom to 4 teens, and I understand how it's not always easy to get those teens to eat right. 

Quoting KarenR:

Hi! My name is Karen. I am married and mother of two teenagers. I try to make healthy choices for myself an my family. It is not always easy :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)