Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Healthy Moms! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Healthy Moms group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms who are working toward a healthier lifestyle!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day Amy

PS - Here are some helpful links: 

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:22 PM
Replies (41-50):
cleanaturalady
by Kim on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:07 PM

HI Doris.  I also have teens, aged 18, 16, 15 and 13.  Glad to have you here. 

Quoting DJP39:

Hi, my name is Doris. I am 39 and the mother of 2 teenage boys. They are 14 and 15. They are my life although they drive me a bit crazy sometimes. :) I am looking forward to meeting new moms and getting new friends

cleanaturalady
by Kim on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:08 PM
1 mom liked this

HI Angie, glad to hear you are past the domestic violence and ready to get healthy.  Good for you. 

Quoting mommy074ever:

hello moms, i am Angie! A single mom of a 5year old boy who is my world!! The past 2 years has been about getting my life back & becoming a healthy women in a healthy relationship & a healthy mom so i can raise a strong healthy boy! I am a survivior of domestic violence, & have had the strength to get through life for my son. i have come a loong way & now that my life is safe & full of love, i am working on being a healthy mom.

cleanaturalady
by Kim on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group.  I think you will find lots of good advice here. 

Quoting she-ra2000:

Hi,

I'm a wife,mom of 3, and I work as a hairstylist. I've been trying to get healthy for a few yrs now. I'm less than 200 lbs, but not far from it. I've tried working out and trying to change my eating habits, like cutting down on fried foods, but nothing seems to be working. I'm afraid if I reach 200, I may never be able to get it back down. I'm in my mid 30s and I was always slim before my 30s. I hope to get some advice on here.

cleanaturalady
by Kim on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:10 PM

Hi, Jackie.  Looking forward to getting to know you. 

Quoting Skewlgurl:

hi everyone! My name is Jackie and I am a mother of 2 kiddoz age 7 and 4. I am married, fulltime student, and a part time worker. I will be graduating this Spring so I am very excited! i look forward to learning more healthy meals for families and hopefully ethnic foods too.

cleanaturalady
by Kim on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:11 PM

Hi Mandee, have already enjoyed many of your posts.  Welcome to the group. 

Quoting MamaMandee:

Hi ladies!! I'm Mandee married mom of 3 kids (2 girls 14 & almost 5 and 1 son 9) from Indiana. I'm a long time member of CM who enjoys pop culture, music, cooking, sports & throwing parties. 

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:22 PM

Quoting cleanaturalady:

Hi Mandee, have already enjoyed many of your posts.  Welcome to the group. 

Quoting MamaMandee:

Hi ladies!! I'm Mandee married mom of 3 kids (2 girls 14 & almost 5 and 1 son 9) from Indiana. I'm a long time member of CM who enjoys pop culture, music, cooking, sports & throwing parties. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LKKOJ5
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:39 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello Healthy Ladies! I'm Kristin, mother of 2 girls. 7 and 3, married now for 8 years. I love cooking, skating, entertaining. I'm a room-mom and pres-school teacher at my local church twice a month. Looking to get and share advice on health. I've been trying to lose about 30lbs but have been unsuccessful so I'm hoping chatting and getting to know everyone gives me the boost and motivation needed to get out there and go!

bhwrn1
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 5:52 AM

Welcome Kristin!

Quoting LKKOJ5:

Hello Healthy Ladies! I'm Kristin, mother of 2 girls. 7 and 3, married now for 8 years. I love cooking, skating, entertaining. I'm a room-mom and pres-school teacher at my local church twice a month. Looking to get and share advice on health. I've been trying to lose about 30lbs but have been unsuccessful so I'm hoping chatting and getting to know everyone gives me the boost and motivation needed to get out there and go!

mommy074ever
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:32 AM

thank you

Quoting cleanaturalady:

HI Angie, glad to hear you are past the domestic violence and ready to get healthy.  Good for you. 

Quoting mommy074ever:

hello moms, i am Angie! A single mom of a 5year old boy who is my world!! The past 2 years has been about getting my life back & becoming a healthy women in a healthy relationship & a healthy mom so i can raise a strong healthy boy! I am a survivior of domestic violence, & have had the strength to get through life for my son. i have come a loong way & now that my life is safe & full of love, i am working on being a healthy mom.

typing~~~

Engel2214
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:11 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi everyone! I'm Denna, married soon-to-be mom (September) and I am glad to have a group for Healthy Lifestyles.

I lost over 25 pounds since last February, and I am a little nervous about what this pregnancy is going to do to my body and how I'll get it back after baby comes. I hope some of you will have good advice!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)