Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Welcome to Healthy Moms! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Healthy Moms group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms who are working toward a healthier lifestyle!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day Amy

PS - Here are some helpful links: 

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:22 PM
Replies (91-100):
heyitsJAMS
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi there! My name is Jamie, I'm 28 and from Illinois. I have two daughters who are 5 and 4, and I've been married almost 6 years. I enjoy music, going on walks, cooking/baking, and being with my family. I work full time at a high school as an aide and enjoy my job very much! Looking forward to meeting some new people! 

classylassy
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello Ladies,I am new to this group but have been in CM for awhile now.I have been married 25 years and have a son who graduated college last May.I am with a publicly traded  who is worldwide.I help people physically and financially through our products and services.I am on a mission to help prevent or reverse diseases in the community.We help people through nutrition not medicine.If you put the correct nutrients in your body it has the ability to heal itself.

Pat Delaney

Theresathmc
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:47 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi,

I am new to Cafe mom, and to this group, so I just wanted to say "Hi", I'm excited to be here.  I am the single mom of 2 teenagers, a 16 yr old daughter, and 13 year old son.  Fun, but challenging, especially in the healthy eating department.  I am a health and nutrition coach, and really just want to help people be healthy, as well as learn from others.

DUNRIGHT
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:28 AM

Hi, My name is Mardella, I am a Mom and a grandmother, I am raising my granddaughter along with my adult son from divorce.  We have partial custody.  This has been absolutely the best gift a Mom could have especially since she and I both have birthdays 1 week apart.  I am a student as well, and I work full time.  I have a entrepreneural business for weight loss and my education is to help put a stamp and certify me as health coach.  I am my own best client and constantly have to coach myself so no worries, no one has to be perfect.  I need practice so if you want email me I offer free health consultations as part of my curriculum.  Get it hot! 

mp3mom
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 4:58 PM

Welcome, Jamie!

Quoting heyitsJAMS:

Hi there! My name is Jamie, I'm 28 and from Illinois. I have two daughters who are 5 and 4, and I've been married almost 6 years. I enjoy music, going on walks, cooking/baking, and being with my family. I work full time at a high school as an aide and enjoy my job very much! Looking forward to meeting some new people! 

mp3mom
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:00 PM

Welcome, Pat.

Quoting classylassy:

Hello Ladies,I am new to this group but have been in CM for awhile now.I have been married 25 years and have a son who graduated college last May.I am with a publicly traded  who is worldwide.I help people physically and financially through our products and services.I am on a mission to help prevent or reverse diseases in the community.We help people through nutrition not medicine.If you put the correct nutrients in your body it has the ability to heal itself.

Pat Delaney

mp3mom
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:02 PM

Welcome, we're happy to have you!

Quoting Theresathmc:

Hi,

I am new to Cafe mom, and to this group, so I just wanted to say "Hi", I'm excited to be here.  I am the single mom of 2 teenagers, a 16 yr old daughter, and 13 year old son.  Fun, but challenging, especially in the healthy eating department.  I am a health and nutrition coach, and really just want to help people be healthy, as well as learn from others.

mp3mom
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:04 PM

Welcome, Mardella.

Quoting DUNRIGHT:

Hi, My name is Mardella, I am a Mom and a grandmother, I am raising my granddaughter along with my adult son from divorce.  We have partial custody.  This has been absolutely the best gift a Mom could have especially since she and I both have birthdays 1 week apart.  I am a student as well, and I work full time.  I have a entrepreneural business for weight loss and my education is to help put a stamp and certify me as health coach.  I am my own best client and constantly have to coach myself so no worries, no one has to be perfect.  I need practice so if you want email me I offer free health consultations as part of my curriculum.  Get it hot! 

bhwrn1
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 6:00 AM

Welcome everyone!

Krysden
by Platinum Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 2:15 PM

Just wanted to say WELCOME to all the new members.   I haven't been online much in the last week or so and fell behind on quoting everybody. 

welcome

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)