Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does Your Food Appear on TV?

Posted by   + Show Post

Saw this on my FB timeline and thought there was some truth to it, plus it was cute. 

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/74320_498823050169511_1222662847_n.jpg

by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 7:09 PM
Replies (11-20):
reneawesley
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:18 PM

It doesn't always happen.

Basherte
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:24 AM

Quoting jlbelknap35:

Oddly unless we are going to a group event to a chain resteraunt we usually eat at most of the time more local resteraunts or if they are advertised its local advertisement. We don't go out to much though, to expensive, most stuff is homemade. I will say my kids love my scratch made cooking more, I tried being lazy the other day and cooked a box of tuna helper and threw the whole damn thing out cause no one would eat it lol.... I'm with PP though, I don't think Starbucks should count lol

Starbucks doesn't count.

(Everyone knows that coffee is actually good for you, they just don't like to see people happy.)

actually caffeine can be useful at times.

SabrinaLC
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:48 AM

LOL!

Probably very true!

jlbelknap35
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:47 AM
Lol I agree caffeine is VERY useful at times lol

Quoting Basherte:

Quoting jlbelknap35:

Oddly unless we are going to a group event to a chain resteraunt we usually eat at most of the time more local resteraunts or if they are advertised its local advertisement. We don't go out to much though, to expensive, most stuff is homemade. I will say my kids love my scratch made cooking more, I tried being lazy the other day and cooked a box of tuna helper and threw the whole damn thing out cause no one would eat it lol.... I'm with PP though, I don't think Starbucks should count lol

Starbucks doesn't count.

(Everyone knows that coffee is actually good for you, they just don't like to see people happy.)

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bhwrn1
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:56 AM

Interesting

Basherte
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 6:43 PM

The pills that I take when I am getting a migraine or have one that is light on pain but high on the other things, has caffeine in them. It's the exedrin. I don't get the migraine stuff as the original has the exact same ingredients.

Quoting jlbelknap35:

Quoting Basherte:

Quoting jlbelknap35:

Starbucks doesn't count.

Alyson121
by Alyson on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:21 PM

Caffeine yes.  However i 'd HARDLY call  what  Starbucks serves coffee.  Most of their drinks are sugar  in a cup.

Quoting jlbelknap35:

Quoting Basherte:

Quoting jlbelknap35:

Starbucks doesn't count.

cookinmommyof1
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:33 PM
I see egg and cheese commercials all the time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fullxbusymom
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:21 PM

Hmmmm I have to disagree as I watch tons of yogurt, cheese, milk commercials.  We also have loads of veggie & fruit commercials too.  For frozen veggies, fresh veggies & fruit.

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:33 PM

very true!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)