Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Weekly goals

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 5:22 PM
  • 15 Replies
1 mom liked this
Since Darby's a little busy I will go ahead and post.

How did your goals for last week go?

What are your goals for next week?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 5:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cmorris1200
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 5:36 PM

My goals didn't happen both kids were sick including trip to the ped. and antibiotics.  I am working on skating 2-3 times this week.  Also 3 days of resistance training.

CrazedMomof2
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:36 PM
I did great this week. Followed body pump and ran 29 miles!

My goal this week is 25 miles again and to follow body pump. I'm starting insanity on Friday...... Hope that goes well!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Schleetle
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:07 AM
Good last week. I got my new bike, and had fun on it. I also kept up well with yoga, and finally have a lot of definition in my sides.

This week I'm getting ready for DH to leave on training for a bit so I just want to eat healthy, enjoy outdoor activities with my family, and keep up my workout routines. 2012 was all about getting myself where I wanted to be physically, now that I'm there 2013 is about maintaining, and just enjoying life in general.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SabrinaLC
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:46 AM

I'm failing

For the next 2 weeks, I'd love to just NOT gain anymore weight.  I am almost 7lbs above my goal weight, just a few months ago I was 1lb away.  I keep gaining weight.  My diet has been out of wack since October, I'm so not happy with myself right now.

CrazedMomof2
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:03 AM
Today is a new day!! You've got this!!

Quoting SabrinaLC:

I'm failing

For the next 2 weeks, I'd love to just NOT gain anymore weight.  I am almost 7lbs above my goal weight, just a few months ago I was 1lb away.  I keep gaining weight.  My diet has been out of wack since October, I'm so not happy with myself right now.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SabrinaLC
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:12 AM

I know, it's just gotten so hard.  :-(

AF is due next week so I figure trying to lose is a  waste of time, I just want to maintain until after she gets here, lol

Quoting CrazedMomof2:

Today is a new day!! You've got this!!

Quoting SabrinaLC:

I'm failing

***Sabrina *~* wife to Matt  8/6/05*~*Mommy to Isaac 7/25/06, *~*Liam 7/30/08, *~* and Eban 6/24/10***

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:55 AM
You're going to do Body Pump, Insanity and running 25 miles per week!!! You're nuts! I don't have enough time for all of that!

Quoting CrazedMomof2:

My goal this week is 25 miles again and to follow body pump. I'm starting insanity on Friday...... Hope that goes well!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrazedMomof2
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:19 AM
1 mom liked this

It will be a hybrid schedule. So I will rotate with Insanity and Body Pump, taking Sundays off from both and run like I normally do. :)

Quoting darbyakeep45:

You're going to do Body Pump, Insanity and running 25 miles per week!!! You're nuts! I don't have enough time for all of that!

Quoting CrazedMomof2:

CrazedMomof2
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:41 AM

I'm pretty sure my miles will go down after this week but thats okay. Trying to build muscle right now. :)

reneawesley
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:53 PM
Didn't meet them last week
so they're the same.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)