Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms
Since Darby's a little busy I will go ahead and post.

How did your goals for last week go?

What are your goals for next week?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 5:22 PM
Replies (11-15):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:18 AM

Thanks for posting Sandra:)  My goals this week are to get back into our routine since I've been gone.  I'm focusing on eating less grains and more protein and veggies.  I want to get in a few runs as well.  Just making it through will be important!

mp3mom
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:10 PM

Hoping to get back to stretching.

LKKOJ5
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:35 AM
1 mom liked this
Cool! You guys set weekly goals?!I'm in. I never thought to do this after all this time trying to lose and maintain weight. Small goals get accomplished. I've had long drawn out goals...this month I will lose 15lbs...not! They never follow through. I think I can commit to a week and take one small step at a time. :) accountability is just what I need at times.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LKKOJ5
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:41 AM
My goals will be to eat more greens, walk/run at least 3 times, learn some basic yoga moves and incorporate exercise with my cleaning...(I don't have a lot of time) lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:13 AM
1 mom liked this

I originally wanted to get in enough runs to make my mileage goal for January...I'm at 64.5 miles and wanted to get to 80 miles.  Well, yesterday was just a no go for running...my body was tired and I had a million things to do after being gone all weekend, and I needed a mental health day after everything that has been going on.  I'm glad I rested yesterday:)  I'm planning on a run this morning and then another run tomorrow afternoon.  I probably won't hit my goal but that's ok:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)