Jane ColvardStories in which women swear they didn't know they were pregnant up until the time they went into labor blow me away. This recent one out of Arizona is even harder to believe than usual as the woman, Jane Colvard, had no idea what was happening to her until she saw a baby's head coming out of her vagina.

I'm not kidding. According to AZCentral, the 30-year-old had no clue she had been carrying a baby for a good part of the last year. Last Wednesday she was in so much pain that she couldn't even drive herself to the hospital. When she got there, they suspected it might be kidney stones, so a nurse put her in a wheelchair until a doctor could see her.

When Colvard stood up, she thought she had "an accident," but instead she said looked down and saw the baby's head crowning. Can you even imagine?

Even crazier is the fact that she already has two sons, 12 and 6. You would think she would have recognized some of the symptoms, but clearly not. She told ABC15, "I gained some weight, but not to where I thought I was pregnant. I didn’t feel (the baby) move. I had my normal cycle.” Her previous deliveries were via C-section, so it's understandable that she didn't recognize labor symptoms. But still.

Fortunately, everything was fine, and her daughter, Isabella, was born at nearly term (36 weeks), weighing 4 pounds, 15 ounces. Mom and baby are both doing great.

Almost as surprised as Colvard was the baby's father, Brian Ojinaga, who's described as a long-time friend. Clearly a good friend, but she hadn't even seen him in seven months. So imagine his surprise?

They seem to be handling it well, however, and say they just need a little time to adjust. Colvard told ABC, "I’m just curious to see what (other) surprises she will bring me." 

Can you imagine this happening to you?