This lean meat gets an Asian makeover with this recipe that uses soy sauce, sesame oil, and ginger to spice things up.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Yield: Makes: 4 servings (serving size: 2 cups chicken and veggies)
- Calories per serving: 333
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Pinch of crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons grated, peeled fresh ginger
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 12 ounces cauliflower florets
- 8 ounces green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 3 cups coarsely chopped white meat from Roast Chicken with Pan Sauce
1. In small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, and crushed red pepper.
2. Heat canola oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in ginger; cook until fragrant (1 minute). Add bell pepper, cauliflower, and green beans. Cook, stirring frequently, until the vegetables are crisp-tender (6-8 minutes). Add the sesame seeds and chicken and stir until heated through (1-2 minutes).
3. Stir in the soy sauce mixture and cook until heated through (1-2 minutes). Serve hot.