Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Ok. Now I know I've seen it ALL!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:35 PM
Jen
  • 20 Replies

I came across THIS and now I know I've seen everything. smh

The pStyle is a plastic device that allows you to pee standing up without undressing. It is a simple design that works exceptionally well. The pStyle is easy to position properly and the rounded edges are very comfortable. Because it is made of rigid plastic, the pStyle is easily maneuvered into the clothes you are wearing. The rounded back edge can be used to wipe with so there are no drips! It is easy to clean by shaking vigorously or rinsing.

People often ask "Why would I want to stand up and pee?" Until they see it in action they have trouble visualizing why it would be advantageous. It's all about convenience, comfort, and safety. You keep your outfit on which means you don't expose yourself to other people or the elements. No need to grapple with something that is hard to remove such as a ski suit, backpack, or caving suit. If you have trouble sitting or squatting or don't want to for any reason - you don't have to. It is faster, easier, and safer to pee whenever you need to!

Here are some examples of times when a pStyle comes in handy:

Outdoor activities - camping, back packing, skiing/snowboarding, rock climbing, bike trips, kayaking trips, hiking, caving, horseback riding, hunting, fishing
Outdoor work - farming, ranching, landscaping, construction, gardening
Travel and public events - music festivals, road trips, using urinals, any place with limited or unsavory public toilets
Physical reasons - sprained or broken bones, knee problems, FTMs

WOULD YOU CONSIDER USING THIS PRODUCT??

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amonkeymom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:54 PM

LOL - I dont think I'd use it.

VictoriaLl
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Okay,when I first read your post, "Okay, now I seen it all". And was interested in what U were talkin about only because of the small child's pic. which is Adorable, by the way.  Now back to your Post.      To answer the question, WOULD YOU CONSIDER USING THIS PRODUCT?? .   You first and let me know how well it works.  PS. I never heard of such a thing. LOL.                                                                                                                           Victoria

mypbandj
by Jen on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:10 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL thanks! I do need to update my pic - I think it's a year old!! 

Anyway, to answer your question...HELL NO! There is no way I would use such a thing. I found it accidently as I came across the website and was looking at what they sold. I saw the pic and wondered, WTF is that? So I clicked on it and literally said: OMG now I've seen everything! 

Quoting VictoriaLl:

Okay,when I first read your post, "Okay, now I seen it all". And was interested in what U were talkin about only because of the small child's pic. which is Adorable, by the way.  Now back to your Post.      To answer the question, WOULD YOU CONSIDER USING THIS PRODUCT?? .   You first and let me know how well it works.  PS. I never heard of such a thing. LOL.                                                                                                                           Victoria

mp3mom
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:17 PM
1 mom liked this

You're right... Now I've seen it all. I thought I already had! You know what? My youngest, 12, thinks it's so unfair boys get to pee standing up, I might just get her one :) Me? Well, I've gotten along 50 years without one. I'd try it for kicks, I guess. LOL!

mypbandj
by Jen on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:56 PM

put it in her Easter basket. LMAO

Quoting mp3mom:

You're right... Now I've seen it all. I thought I already had! You know what? My youngest, 12, thinks it's so unfair boys get to pee standing up, I might just get her one :) Me? Well, I've gotten along 50 years without one. I'd try it for kicks, I guess. LOL!

mp3mom
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:05 PM

Great idea... thanks! I was wondering about that! How or what I would give it to her for...

Quoting mypbandj:

put it in her Easter basket. LMAO

Quoting mp3mom:

Alyson121
by Alyson on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:09 PM

LOL!!!! It seems like it only works if guys.

reneawesley
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:58 PM
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:42 AM
Nope!!! Lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brandyblx
by New Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:47 AM
2 moms liked this

This is what that thing reminded me of,LOL.

God was just about done creating humans, but he had two parts left over.

He couldn't decide how to split them between Adam and Eve so He thought He might just as well ask them.

He told them one of the things He had left was a thing that would allow the owner to pee while standing up.

"It's a very handy thing," God told them,"and I was wondering if either one of you had a preference for it."

Well, Adam jumped up and down and begged, "Oh please give that to me! I'd love to be able to do that! It seems like just the sort of thing a mand should have. Please! Pleeease! Give it to me!" On and on he went like an excited little boy.

Eve just smiled and told God that if Adam really wanted it so badly, he could have it. So God gave Adam the thing that allowed him to pee standing up.

Adam was so excited he just started whizzing all over the place - first on the side of a rock, then he wrote his name in the sand, and then he tried to see if he could hit a stump ten feed away - laughing with delight all the while.

God and Eve watched him with amusement and then God said to Eve, "Well, I guess you're kind of stuck with the last thing I have left."

"What's it called?" asked Eve.

"Brains," said God.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)